Trainer Search

Reaction score
You have to manually type the password. Also make sure the game has started, then start the trainer and then type the password in. NOT copy and paste.

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
doesnt work any more
pls update :3
"You have to manually type the password. Also make sure the game has started, then start the trainer and then type the password in. NOT copy and paste."

Alex Doe

Reaction score
Still don't work, boss. I start game from steam, then run trainer, manually type "mrantifun.net" without quotes, hear short sound, Active Trainer change color to red, but all buttons stay grey and inactive. Can you make something with it?

AnalogMovements

Reaction score
Doesn't work for me either is it because its a steam edition? Or Ive typed it in instead of C&P and then pressed the hot keys but nothing i get a notification sound but not cheat activated like you normally hear. Active Trainer is in red

hellsing321

Reaction score
"You have to manually type the password. Also make sure the game has started, then start the trainer and then type the password in. NOT copy and paste."

i have the same problem, after encoding the password, click the "activate trainer" button and it turns red (which means its activated) but when i press F1, F2, etc they wont activate, please fix, thanks

Ikhsan013

Reaction score
I have a same version game with your trainer but it won't activate the cheat..

max281099

Reaction score
The Undetected Option doesnt work in the new dlc anymore. Please fix :D

bobaneczek

Reaction score
Trainer works! Not working inf. ammo! Password is: mrantifun.net
Only it wanted to change the key F1 (in game is this button notebook) That's All Thanks MrAntifun - you are BEST