Trainer Search

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
hi i have ******* version of this game....
i haven't patched anything or any updates..please tell me this trainer works with my version or not
i have windows 8 64bit...
give a try,don't worry ,it won't affect your computer,start the game ,then active the trainer(write mrantifun.net) then you can press hotkeys

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
hi i have ******* version of this game....
i haven't patched anything or any updates..please tell me this trainer works with my version or not
i have windows 8 64bit...
I suggest you update your game to the same version which the trainer was made on .

kuroro

Reaction score
i cant change the f1 key, where to find the keyboard setting ? D:

kuroro

Reaction score
well, i mean, how to change the notebook (f1) to other key, since i cant find it in the keyboard options nor in the first hitman option page
because when i did what you suggest it, whenever i'm accessing notebook, the cheat disable are gone too
2wqenoo.jpg

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
well, i mean, how to change the notebook (f1) to other key, since i cant find it in the keyboard options nor in the first hitman option page
because when i did what you suggest it, whenever i'm accessing notebook, the cheat disable are gone too
2wqenoo.jpg
in game,click options,mouse and keyboard,then press controls layout

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
2wqenoo.jpg
Just activate the trainer and the required cheats then close the trainer while the cheats are activated and it should keep working just fine .

kuroro

Reaction score
awesomesauce, it works !!!
thank you and great trainer btw :D

TannicArturo98

Reaction score
I've got version 1.0.433.1 and the patch for version 1.0.447.0 it's got poor peers from uTorrent.

shawnalex

Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work for me on the latest update patch, playing from NOSTEAM. I can activate the trainer but when I try to press the keys no checkmark appears. I only hear the sound but nothing is getting checked (Yes I did run the game 1st).

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
The trainer doesn't work for me on the latest update patch, playing from NOSTEAM. I can activate the trainer but when I try to press the keys no checkmark appears. I only hear the sound but nothing is getting checked (Yes I did run the game 1st).
This trainer was made using the fully updated release of the game on steam .

mfisto

Reaction score
Very usefull trainer and correct but heli detect hitman. May be you add +1 function undetect by heli, please.

DuWavE

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer is not working with updated version on Steam, the sound only comes, nothing else