Trainer Search

Reaction score
Ok i was able to confirm the game does reset the health between each mission. I was also able to discover that the super ship option es not affect any ships that are a lower class than frigate; i.e. corvettes and fighters. It does work on all others like mothership research ship harvesters etc.

Reaction score
also it does not potect from anything other than attacks from other ships i.e. damage from mines

tyblank

Reaction score
thank you been stuck on 3rd level all my cyro ships kept dying b4 i could get there

spiritsong

Donor
Reaction score
For the health options, think of it as a "top up".

It does get reset, but if you've got capital ship classes kind of ships, just press F5 on the capital ships ( in my case, the destroyers, the missile destroyers, and the heavy cruisers) and then wreak havoc.

oranj

Reaction score
cant get this to work in win7 or win8 (64bit). the cheat activates, but the rest doesnt do anything. ver 1.2 (via steam)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
cant get this to work in win7 or win8 (64bit). the cheat activates, but the rest doesnt do anything. ver 1.2 (via steam)
F1 activates? , If so the rest should work fine , If not try to start game first then run trainer as admin and activate F1 then whatever else you want .

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
trainer works fine though i think theres a problem with the timesync or something on mission 3 as soon as i send my ships over to grab the frigates all the cryo blow up in fact while the narrator is talking 3 cryo ships got blown up. and i cant send any ships in that time, this has to be a bug. and since its brought to u by the same ppl that brough us ACM, im not all that surprised, gearbox i swear cannot make anything but borderlands. too bad MAF cant make a stop time function for the trainer- i have beaten this on classic though as in the original game or it could be that my fleet is too big as well, however the ships are just well so slow.

Last edited:

Bocaan

Reaction score
this is like the cheat happens trainer just hah alot less buggy i have had issues when i pressed the F5 button instead of the normal noise to let you know it worked i for an error bling and i do not even know if the super health took hold? also have encountered a few problems with the instant build where i tried to make 20 salvage corvettes on homworld remastered on single player and it jammed up after building salvage corvette 14 and it just jams up the queue and stalls it but the inf resources is a bloody gods end lol however i often stop playing trainers for homeworld when a BIG editor comes out as editing the ships is way easy once you open those lol still never hurts to have a trainer till that BIG editor is released

finally MrAntiFun thank you for all the awesome work you have done my mount and blade games are so much easier and i think there was an xcom one i used too cant remember but still thanks a bunch really good stuff here and its all free too :) unlike cheat happens where we get pimped on the price

Bocaan

Reaction score
trainer works fine though i think theres a problem with the timesync or something on mission 3 as soon as i send my ships over to grab the frigates all the cryo blow up in fact while the narrator is talking 3 cryo ships got blown up. and i cant send any ships in that time, this has to be a bug. and since its brought to u by the same ppl that brough us ACM, im not all that surprised, gearbox i swear cannot make anything but borderlands. too bad MAF cant make a stop time function for the trainer- i have beaten this on classic though as in the original game or it could be that my fleet is too big as well, however the ships are just well so slow.

thats a gearbox problem i heard people had the cyrotray death happening to them without trainers they fouled it up on the get go like all games are these days on release seems like a half assed released made homeworld a very tragic rebirth!

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
thats a gearbox problem i heard people had the cyrotray death happening to them without trainers they fouled it up on the get go like all games are these days on release seems like a half assed released made homeworld a very tragic rebirth!
yeah tell me about it jus took a look at the forums, the original glitch on mission 3 where if u do manage to save all the ships u cant hyper out is STILL THERE. theres tons of bugs to the point where GB even locked the bugs forums after responding to them for one paragraph. Though they havent locked all of them yet but its just a manner of time, i cant believe this made it through QC, not to mention the most annoying thing of all, they changed everything in HW1 to be like HW 2 and destroyed formations, why the hell would anyone do that?

yellowman

Reaction score
Hey Mr. Antifun, if you update this trainer, can you put in unlimited population?

Reaction score
How big is your fleet when starting that mission. The number of frigates attacking the cryo trays is dependent on how big your fleet. What you need to do is in the mission before build 4 salvage corvettes and 8 heavy corvettes and have those be your only ships other than your resource collectors and research ships. Then you should only have about 3 firgates attacking and will be able to complete it. I had the exact same problem and then remembered the game auto-balanaces depending on your fleet size so i reloaded the mission before and did exactly what i explained and presto third mission passed

Sammy762

Reaction score
Love your work buddy, awesome trainer.

On the update are we able to get no pop cap added and compatibility with classic versions?? Thanks!

Skiedragon85

Reaction score
How big is your fleet when starting that mission. The number of frigates attacking the cryo trays is dependent on how big your fleet. What you need to do is in the mission before build 4 salvage corvettes and 8 heavy corvettes and have those be your only ships other than your resource collectors and research ships. Then you should only have about 3 firgates attacking and will be able to complete it. I had the exact same problem and then remembered the game auto-balanaces depending on your fleet size so i reloaded the mission before and did exactly what i explained and presto third mission passed
well im glad u got yours working however, its actually officially on the buglist now from gearbox mainly the scaling thing is fine but i was watching the cryo blow up while the narrator was talking, not to mention formations dont work so i cant do any protective formations, but like i said its a bug so some will have it some wont ill try it again with your advice though.