Trainer Search

ninjagaiden1

Reaction score
I also ask for unlimited unit cheat. I know most people don't like when the enemy gets like 20 carriers but I just love when there's much more large scale battles. I mean if you were to add it in, if people don't want unlimited units then they can just not activate the cheat? Sorry I don't know if it works that easy.(I know this stuff is hard and appreciate the effort and for also making it free.And atleast I can donate) I'm just making a small plea to consider adding the option in. Thank for your hard work for making the trainer, it works great!

agree! doesn't matter if the enemy has 20 carriers ill build 40 and whatever else I can.

Grzegorz Barela

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am not able to use F5 option - i can see that it works on enemy units (when clicking on single enemy unit and click F6 it set health to minimum and set F5 sets units health to maximum) and sometimes on my units but at most time my units are vulnerable for enemy fire. It also concerns capital ships :(

I have tried to unasign the F5 and F6 button which is assigned for changing formation but still no luck :(

Please heeelp :(

Grzegorz Barela

Reaction score
Hi, Already got it,
F5 can only be used only when as someone said before the current unit is not assigned to battle group, to unassign unit you need to use ctrl + "-". You have to do it for each ship a the mission starts. A lot of effort but still MANY THANKS Mr.Antifun Great Job !!!!!

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
It was more than two weeks since release and still no trainer for classic versions? :(

Sammy762

Reaction score
Hi Mr Antifun, any chance for an update to this one? Unlimited ships please! Maybe classic versions too?

Love your work.

redemperor

Reaction score
I still encountered the same issue as the old games. The more ships you have - having unlimited resources and capacity - so does the AI.

Teach

Reaction score
Hi there, I just made an account to put this out there. but the new patch just released today V1.25 (For HW2 as far as I know) makes the trainer unusable now.
I've tried lua scripting with my keyboard on macro keys to see if I can trick the system but nothing is working :(

Any idea if there will be a new update for the Trainer?

sean1911

Reaction score
i am having the same problem although i just downloaded the trainer today... i tried both ways as far as starting the game first or the trainer first, and i tried running it as administrator and nothing happens with any of the cheats..... all i get is the windows sound for an error or mispressed key in game, every time..

PLEASE HELP!

Teach

Reaction score
Yeah that's what I mean, in the update it said something about short-cuts not being able to interfere with the game while it's running, Which isnt how it was put but that's what it essentially meant.
I'd be nice to know if there was any information from the dev about fixing this cause who is going to donate for a trainer that won't even work for a later patch of the game.

I know that sounded mean but it's true and I apologise if it offended the dev in anyway as I know it isnt easy to make these things.

Basically when you start the game even if you alt + tab out of it and push F1 it won't even allow you to activate the trainer when the game is on.
I personally use this trainer for **** around in the tutorial level and skirmish's which makes it alot of fun.
SO if we could have some sort of newscast of this or post on this thread here that can revive our confidence of it that would be great.

sean1911

Reaction score
any response at this point would obviosely be MUCH appreciated

Fullbladder

Reaction score
The game has been patched twice since yesterday so the trainer is out of date, and wont work any longer. Give em a bit of time and I am sure we will get an update for this game soon. Hold tight!