Trainer Search

Reaction score
just curios how does the god mode option work? Do we still have to select each individual unit or does it automatically make all built units invincible?

EnterpriseNL

Donor
Reaction score
just curios how does the god mode option work? Do we still have to select each individual unit or does it automatically make all built units invincible?

I used the god mode option for mothership and it worked fine, didn't use it yet on multiple units

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Well since i don't see any notice for the topic, I assumed that you can activate the God-Mod option and it will work for each unit you have, or if not try to press multiple units and activate the God-Mod option :)

Hope you managed to make it work, best of luck

axle2000

Reaction score
OH man you the god, thanks a lot!!!!
works excellent with HW v.1.2

Reaction score
Well since i don't see any notice for the topic, I assumed that you can activate the God-Mod option and it will work for each unit you have, or if not try to press multiple units and activate the God-Mod option :)

Hope you managed to make it work, best of luck
I was able to confirm all you have to do is activate the option and it automatically makes all your current units invincible as well as any units you build after activating the option. Also it does carry over between missions.

Bocaan

Reaction score
I was able to confirm all you have to do is activate the option and it automatically makes all your current units invincible as well as any units you build after activating the option. Also it does carry over between missions.

i concur on this having completed homeworld 2 remastered with the godmode hahahahaaaaa just was never able to cap the veygr dread :( would have been extremely useful then again i was never sure how the marine frigates ever capped any enemys

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
It is possible to make an universal trainer for Homeworld 2 classic and remastered?Or they changed the engine too much so it is working different in remastered?But yeah it is probably pointless.

plazilec

Reaction score
thans for your great mod, but i need the same mod for the old homeworld 2 v 1.1, please..

ABCompany

Donor
Reaction score
An update for HW2 remastered was released but trainer is working fine in skirmish.By the way what about classic versions?Still in the plan?

Amon777

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, but I cannot get it to work. I run windows 8. I've tried it both ways starting homeworld first then the trainer, and starting the trainer and starting homeworld. Neither works. The F1-F6 keys just works as normal. Is there a readme or help file?

EDIT: F1 works and comes up as red but nothing else occurs.

Last edited:

jetfire117

Reaction score
I also ask for unlimited unit cheat. I know most people don't like when the enemy gets like 20 carriers but I just love when there's much more large scale battles. I mean if you were to add it in, if people don't want unlimited units then they can just not activate the cheat? Sorry I don't know if it works that easy.(I know this stuff is hard and appreciate the effort and for also making it free.And atleast I can donate) I'm just making a small plea to consider adding the option in. Thank for your hard work for making the trainer, it works great!

r_outaw

Reaction score
I also don't mind the NoCap cheat. Bigger battles are always good in my opinion.