Trainer Search

chevy65

Donor
Reaction score
just wondering if we can get an update to version 1.28 for steam please.. neither current version is working for me :(

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
just wondering if we can get an update to version 1.28 for steam please.. neither current version is working for me :(
Your not the only one that waiting for a Trainer just please avoid of spamming the same message like everyone :) Here some of the requests

He has to update it... 1.26 v... Be patient he will get to it :)

waiting for v. 1.28 :)

Looking forward to an update to continue using in 1.28.

MrAntiFun please please update this to 1.28, thank you for your hard work, really admire it

Please update when you can.

koyote

Reaction score
Thank you MrAntifun for your hard work and continuous support o f this much needed trainer

atikud

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Homeworld Remastered Collection V1.2 Trainer +5
Homeworld Remastered Collection V1.26 Trainer +5

Options:
  1. Inf.Resources
  2. Instant Research
  3. Instant Units Recruiting / Construction
  4. God Mode
  5. Fast Kill
i have just dowloaded the trainer for homeworld bu i still cant get it to work

Uthacalthing

Donor
Reaction score
Steam have just released the 1.29 patch, and god mode no longer works. Also, fast kill now affects player units as well - this combined with no god mode means all your units die instantly, including the mothership, so you lose the level on the first attack.

The other features are still OK: Infinite RU, Fast Build & Research all still work.

Annoying, as I had just started replaying the campaigns using godmode for fun to try out different tactics.

NX-Wolf

Reaction score
Homeworld:RM is now updated to v1.30 on steam just wondering if there is any chance for a quick update on this trainer? Thanks

Goner

Reaction score
trauber doesn t work with all options. God mode note work. Think fast kill are also for the KI

JaRoLLz

Reaction score
When playing v1.30 with trainer for v1.26, these are my status:

* Confirmed working functions:
- Infinite resources
- Instant build
- Instant research
* Confirmed NOT working:
- God mode
* Not tested by me:
- Fast kill

Conclusion: The trainer is still perfect for v1.30 IMHO.

ihatethesethngs

Reaction score
When playing v1.30 with trainer for v1.26, these are my status:

* Confirmed working functions:
- Infinite resources
- Instant build
- Instant research
* Confirmed NOT working:
- God mode
* Not tested by me:
- Fast kill

Conclusion: The trainer is still perfect for v1.30 IMHO.

none of the options have worked since around june. idk what version that was. even when it did work it was hit or miss. sometimes it would work, sometimes it wouldnt. when it did work you couldnt turn it off, even ending the game and the app it would remain active untill a system reboot.

just look at the thread history, dozens and dozens of update requests, with about once per page of someone "works fine for me"
if it works fine for you, you're probably playing an old or cr@cked version, the app only worked for the first month or so after the games release, its been broken ever since the second update.