Trainer Search

Alex210

Reaction score
In Act VI 24th Scene, Take Over I One huy is actually has a God Mode too) Cannot kill him with weapons)

Last edited by a moderator:

dlewan

Reaction score
Godmode against bullets only; dogs and melee still kill you.

~Confirmed working, PC Steam version.

Nicolas47

Reaction score
please fix
god mode
it doesn't work with special enemy such as dog fat/muscle guy samurai
and infinite ammo for army chapter
i'm waiting

ilijadasniper

Reaction score
If you're on the level with beard (military level) then don't skip the intro with the ammo cheat.
If you pick your weapon off the table, then you should get inf. ammo.

GonGon

Reaction score
In Act VI 24th Scene, Take Over I One huy is actually has a God Mode too) Cannot kill him with weapons)
nah he didn't has a god mode he a samurai he can dodge bullet. you need to kill him with melee weapon

Last edited by a moderator:

Alexdabest

Reaction score
God Mode doesn't work for me,don't know why but the unlimited ammo works perfectly

GonGon

Reaction score
God Mode doesn't work for me,don't know why but the unlimited ammo works perfectly
maybe wrong version. i have GOG version try V314 only unlimited ammo work , i change to V1.00 Trainer +2 // GOG - all work fine.

EpicOcelotMan

Reaction score
Okay, not to sound rude, but PLEASE work on the God Mode. Typically, "God Mode" means nothing can kill you. The main reason I got the trainer was because I thought it would help me get past the muscular convicts in Richter's final mission. Imagine my anger when I found out that they still kill you even with "God Mode" activated. Please look into that

Edit: Also, does anyone have any idea why I keep getting the "error" sound when I push the keys? The codes activate, but now for some reason, when I go to deactivate them, I just get the "error" sound twice. So in other words, once I activate a cheat, I can't deactivate it, so now I'm stuck on the final Martin mission where you assault the police station, since you have to die in order to beat that level...

Last edited:

EpicOcelotMan

Reaction score
Can you change It to A diffrent layout like Numpad 2 or something?

That would be great, but the F buttons (F1-F12) are always the forced hotkeys, unfortunately. Maybe MrAntiFun can consider that; making the trainer so that people can customize their hotkeys instead of only using the F keys

Qasxd

Reaction score
I have a problem in the police station, everytime she shoots me (part of the game story) my character doesn't die like he is suppose to. He just stands there and my game freezes.

Rogerbacon

Reaction score
I have a problem in the police station, everytime she shoots me (part of the game story) my character doesn't die like he is suppose to. He just stands there and my game freezes.

Did you try turning off god mode before opening the door then putting it back on after that scene?

BDF_M0N5T3R

Reaction score
hey... when i activeated the "god mode" it can't deactivated some mission is needed to die... please fix it

ginkuji

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer. ammo cheat works for ******* version but God mode does not work.