Trainer Search

JustGivDownload

Reaction score
This is working, but my F1 key is aparrently set to something..how can I rebind the cheat to something else?

LIRW

Reaction score
MrAntifun And how to me to come for function of immortality in game??? for earlier thanks. Search through Cheat Engine.

jhbjh

Reaction score
WHY DOES IT KEEP TELLING ME THE ARCHIVE IS INVALIDATED??? GETTIN PISSED OFF

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
This is working, but my F1 key is aparrently set to something..how can I rebind the cheat to something else?
Trainers can't be rebinded except @MrAntiFun who makes trainers can do,however there is another step,while in game use alt-tab to minimize game then click the trainer then you can use any hotkeys you want to press,when you done then back to game.
WHY DOES IT KEEP TELLING ME THE ARCHIVE IS INVALIDATED??? GETTIN PISSED OFF
make sure your antivirus is turned off(if you have any software such as anti-malware,spyware e.c.t then you should turn off them too because trainers is responding to them as false-positive).

jhbjh

Reaction score
Trainers can't be rebinded except @MrAntiFun who makes trainers can do,however there is another step,while in game use alt-tab to minimize game then click the trainer then you can use any hotkeys you want to press,when you done then back to game.

make sure your antivirus is turned off(if you have any software such as anti-malware,spyware e.c.t then you should turn off them too because trainers is responding to them as false-positive).
thanks, worked. also, godmode not working?

lolibutts

Donor
Reaction score
The reason Godmode isn't working is because I'm assuming most of us are running Windows 7-8.1, F1 is mapped to bring up "Windows Help and Support" there is unfortunately no way to get past this and it causes numerous issues with trainers. The only real solution is to mention this to as many Trainer makers as possible so they start at F2 instead of F1. F10 is also mapped to something by default.

It sucks, I know. But a little Googling and experimenting got me the answers I wanted.

I'll be watching the thread and hopefully we'll get a fully functional HLM2 trainer soon :) In the meantime I would like to thank the creator for giving it his best and listening to all of us *****.

Watch_Doge

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, could you fix the God Mode option on the trainer? It's been a a long time since that was broken already.

Avenge

Donor
Reaction score
God mode isn't working for me either in the steam version.

LudiBamBudi

Reaction score
Pls update this trainer MrAntifun :(
god mod isn´t working and yes, but that´s what we need a trainer for :D

Rec1™

Reaction score
Thank you Mrantifun Steam and GOG version Working *** Windows 7/8/10