Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hmm, i tested all this version trainers on my copy How to survive, and is it not work!!!

Im from Russia, and i go to your home, author!!!
Is your game up to date? Also why do you wanna come to my house?.

xRif

Reaction score
How to Survive El Diablo Islands Build Sep-3-2014 Trainer +10 worked on steam. but too bad i can't really play all the way thru without 5 minutes ctd because of the dlc patch that the dev need to fixed.
im not sure if it work for pirate version of the game. unless it conflict with other cheat device or haven't download the el diablo patch.

TofuES

Reaction score
Trainer needs updating again, might be a good idea to take the older versions off too.
First I was having problem running the game, but after running it as admin solve the problem. Then trainer not working and again it is working fine now after run it as admin.
Why take the older versions off? does everyone run the latest version of the game? Beside I believe most people can tell which is older and which is new.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer needs updating again, might be a good idea to take the older versions off too.
we wont take off the older versions as there are some members of the community who cant afford to buy the original game so they have to download the game :)
First I was having problem running the game, but after running it as admin solve the problem. Then trainer not working and again it is working fine now after run it as admin.
Why take the older versions off? does everyone run the latest version of the game? Beside I believe most people can tell which is older and which is new.
hi there you could right click on any specific trainer, select properties, go to Compatibility tab and Check the box for run this program as administrator. and select Apply or OK and now the trainer will forever prompt you would you like to run as admin :). hope it helps.

reiver

Donor
Reaction score
Trainer needs updating, wont activate after yesterdays game update, thanks.

Pedropedro123

Reaction score
Tried both load game then open trainer/open trainer load game

Load game open T doesnt work at all
Open T load game the F1 wont activate the trainer but it reads the other commands as activated, however they dont work because the trainer wont actually turn on

Saw above post, many thanks !

legionnaire

Reaction score
Guys, for some reason it doesn't seem to work. Pressing any of the F(1..9) keys has not effect.

Using steam version and due to hybrid graphics, game's .exe is on Win7 compatibility mode.
Trainer:
- Latest version
- Running as adm
- Antivirus ON/OFF (no changes on behavior)
- Tried health functionality before and after losing some health
- UAC disabled
- Trainer loaded before/after starting game.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Guys, for some reason it doesn't seem to work. Pressing any of the F(1..9) keys has not effect.

Using steam version and due to hybrid graphics, game's .exe is on Win7 compatibility mode.
Trainer:
- Latest version
- Running as adm
- Antivirus ON/OFF (no changes on behavior)
- Tried health functionality before and after losing some health
- UAC disabled
- Trainer loaded before/after starting game.

Any hints?

Thanks in advance.

hi there, ensure that you're using this How To Survive Build Oct-21-2014 Trainer .. as i've tried it on my windows 7 3 days ago and it works fine on the steam updated version. if you're on windows 8 or win 8.1, compatibility win 7 sometimes may and may not work, so try it on windows XP SP3. :)