Trainer Search

legionnaire

Reaction score
hi there, ensure that you're using this How To Survive Build Oct-21-2014 Trainer .. as i've tried it on my windows 7 3 days ago and it works fine on the steam updated version. if you're on windows 8 or win 8.1, compatibility win 7 sometimes may and may not work, so try it on windows XP SP3. :)

It worked perfectly! I'm using Win 8.1, so I changed compatibility mode to XP SP3. Everything's ok now. Thanks a lot!

Azathoth

Reaction score
there are some problems with skill(F7),it alters nina's skill tree to abby's. Any idea how to fix it? or the trainer needs update?

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Current trainer activates just fine on fully updated steam version , Use the latest trainer .

Insomania

Reaction score
is this trainer working for the How To Survive Storm Warning?????? pls answer me

Grim_Reefer

Reaction score
as far as i can tell yes it's working on my win8.1 x64 running in xpsp3 compatibility for the current storm warning version.. ty sir but the game sucks..lol not even gonna keep playing past the first 15 mins..

Insomania

Reaction score
Why do you need my answer? , Download the latest trainer and test it on the game if it doesn't work let me know so i update it .
okay. it's work perfectly on the Storm Warning edition :3 tks so much <3

GodHatesUsAll

Reaction score
I have the original steam version, I tried the latest trainer versions but it wont work, i hear a sound when i activate the trainer but it has no effect in game.
it seems that only F6 and F7 work, the rest wont activate.

Last edited:

skjddjks

Donor
Reaction score
As soon as I activate the trainer, my game freezes. You can still use your mouse and still hear noises, you just can't see what you're doing. Any advice on how to fix it?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
As soon as I activate the trainer, my game freezes. You can still use your mouse and still hear noises, you just can't see what you're doing. Any advice on how to fix it?
Which trainer are you using?.