Trainer Search

LivBoGaming

Reaction score
The trainer used to work and I used to have infinite beacons, but now for some reason the beacons stopped and I can't pick them up. Rest of trainer works fine,except undetected.. MrAntiFun please fix this if you can, unless you are all ready fixing it.

Last edited:

Arcamean

Reaction score
Any chance of seeing vehicles added to the godmode or a godmode of their own? Was essentially gifted this game but I've zero interest in playing it legitimate. I mean hell it's called "Just Cause" so why not cheat? :p

NEIN99999

Reaction score
I don't know how to get it to work it doesn't even have a download tutorial.

jmcc84

Reaction score
There is a problem with the latest version of this trainer, when I enable F3 option - "Inf. ammo Inf.Gadget" it causes a bug that I have no more flares to use, even if I collect flares when i go to the rebel delivery and try to request a drop it says I don't have flares.

When i access the menu without activating the trainer the flares works normally.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added with fix for ammo cheat .

test newacc

Reaction score
can someone please update it to make it work after steam update (july) ? thx

Mactavish

Reaction score
can u fix the trainer ammo because i cant use Capstone Hydra gun when use this cheat

morph69

Reaction score
any chamce you can add increasing the grapple limit/ length not sure what its called

Salonpas

Reaction score
Can someone help me? I've used this trainer before and it worked but then I reinstalled my Windows then installed Just Cause 3 again. I'm using Kaspersky now and the trainer won't work. How do I get pass it?

I always disable it before I open the trainer, won't work.

I put the trainer in a folder and exclude it from Kaspersky, won't work.

I put the trainer in trusted applications and still won't work.

Is there something I can do with this AV other than uninstalling it? Or is it because something else?

Last edited: