Trainer Search

morph69

Reaction score
Can someone help me? I've used this trainer before and it worked but then I reinstalled my Windows then installed Just Cause 3 again. I'm using Kaspersky now and the trainer won't work. How do I get pass it?

I always disable it before I open the trainer, won't work.

I put the trainer in a folder and exclude it from Kaspersky, won't work.

I put the trainer in trusted applications and still won't work.

Is there something I can do with this AV other than uninstalling it? Or is it because something else?

uninstall kapersky and install eset/ nod antivirus.

morph69

Reaction score
ok lets see if we can troubleshoot this:

when you say the trainer wont work does it crash, freeze or simply wont give you the options that are available?

I launch the trainer, open the game and then push the keys associated with the trainer it does take a couple seconds for the 'activated' to be heard.

The answer is usually something simple like that you need the latest .net files or the MS visual runtime files or that they missing.
you can download them from m$crosoft: https://support.microsoft.com/en-za/kb/2977003 download them from 2010 upwards.

I hope that this helps and sorry for being blunt earlier.

Salonpas

Reaction score
Still nothing.

The trainer just doesn't do anything. Before, when I pressed the hotkeys they usually said "Activated". But now there's nothing even though the trainer recognizes that the game is on.

Ok, so I downloaded C++ 2015, both x64 and x86 (my PC is x64) and installed them. Because I already have them so I chose Repair but both failed (0x80240017 - unspecified error). And I installed .NET Framework 4.5 and it succeeded.

morph69

Reaction score
hmm thats odd that it failed.

maybe try re installing your windows.. ive found sometimes i need to install twice as the first time i usually eff something up not cos i dunno whats going on but something messes up during the install, been doing this for a while (20+ years).
its just really tricky to solve pc problems as theres so many different possiblities.

morph69

Reaction score
ye i noticed the trainer wont activate now for some reason only got F6 to work nothing else.

mattreck

Reaction score
hey, my kaspersky just started detecting trainer 6.30, and 7.30 as malware , and is deleting them. There a reason for this ? or just random detections.

UKSims15

Reaction score
Not working after most recent patch for the bavarium sea heist DLC

morph69

Reaction score
mrantifun: please make the grappling hook longer or be able to use when higher up.