Trainer Search

dblue

Reaction score
Awesome trainer you're the best. Any chance for a waypoint transport option like Grand Theft Auto V?

BioDude38

Reaction score
Oh great and might MAF, tell me how you do pump these trainers out so quickly after release?
I notice that there are CE components to each of them, but I am unsure as to what your official means are. Would you bless us with your knowledge?

dehoi

Reaction score
it doesnt work it says i dont have the right acces code

McDodge34

Reaction score
Works like a boss wouldn't mind a freeze timer option as well great work MAF :)

This is the only feature I think is really missing appart from vehicle god mode, hate to use vehicles because they always explode after awhile I'm in fighting the enemy in a nice helicopter then boom your helicopter is dead and you need to use regular weapons.

Dart980

Reaction score
Great trainer, you are the best.
By the way, any chance of getting an infinite number of grapples? Also, a longer grappling distance would be great.

showtec

Reaction score
great job MAF... Trainer works like a charm. i have only one suggestion: is it possible to add "Freeze Timer"? its really annoying if there is a timer running and somebody say "hurry up dude we have no time" or somting like that.

Gauravp499

Reaction score
I'm new to all this.... so I was wondering if I use this trainer in Steam could I get banned or would it affect my achievements in any way?

trappstar

Reaction score
pretty cool but it would be really cool if there was a way to add unlimited flight with the wing suit either a speed boost or simply remove the gravity that pulls you down so you can simply fly around. i see you setup a mod site hope to see mods soon

fanvetjag

Reaction score
Thanks again. I'm gonna go ahead and echo the others asking for a gear mods feature. The game itself is great, but the side missions to unlock gear and stuff aren't nearly as fun.
Agreed. Now it doesn't really add gears it just glitches it to think that everything is enabled. I would like it justs to add gears so i could have the gears permenantly.

Eternalvagabond

Reaction score
the only problem i have with the trainer is that when in a vehicle like a heli the undetected cheat doesnt work

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hello MrAntiFun,

I don't know if this was asked and if you could even do it but during the "challenges" isn't there a trainer that could be made that would give us max score(say 999999) that way for every challenge we get 5-gears? I think you did something similar for Witcher-3 for gwen game.