Trainer Search

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works very well, but in some quests I turn off the F3 because there are problems when you have to use bombs, (EXAMPLE: in the chapter where you have to blow up the bridge, I had to turn off the trainer to be able to finish the quest)
Thank you very much

Apex

Reaction score
It wont work for me

I first startup just cause 3, get into game.

Then run the trainer as administrator

After a few seconds the Command Prompt box with the path of system 32 pops up and says

"http://mrantifun.net/
Class not registered"

NeroThunder

Reaction score
Your Work you spend in your Trainer is simply amazing ... and your Trainer are simply the Best Thanks for your great Work MrAntiFun !!!

raptor3083

Reaction score
Hi so this is my first post. I downloaded the trainer and i have the classic problem with antivirus... I use Avast and when I open the trainer it said that it have blocked a file: FileRepMetagen(Malware) and it deleted the trainer... so what's that all about?

MrStal0ne

Reaction score
  1. Inf.Ally Health " In Missions" does not work.
  2. We need Infinite Time in Challanges.
  3. Infinite Car Health is needed as well.

Spike74545

Reaction score
MrAntifun you have to do something with the Timer, to stop that ******* timer while you have to deactivate things... Or you have to pay me a new Gamepad. :D

AnaloguePlay

Reaction score
This doesn't work for me! No errors pop up it just doesn't do anything? When I press f1 for example I here a ping noise but it doesn't do anything in game. Any help doesn't it work on Windows 10?

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
This doesn't work for me! No errors pop up it just doesn't do anything? When I press f1 for example I here a ping noise but it doesn't do anything in game. Any help doesn't it work on Windows 10?

Are you running the trainer as an administrator?

Edit: Run the game before the trainer.

Last edited:

Pandemic4444

Reaction score
  1. Inf.Ally Health " In Missions" does not work.
  2. We need Infinite Time in Challanges.
  3. Infinite Car Health is needed as well.
i agree on number 1 and number 3. im indifferent on 2.

Last edited:

Frankie

Donor
Reaction score
Hi so this is my first post. I downloaded the trainer and i have the classic problem with antivirus... I use Avast and when I open the trainer it said that it have blocked a file: FileRepMetagen(Malware) and it deleted the trainer... so what's that all about?
its a false positive put the folder / the trainer file where you have the trainer in you exclusion list of the antivirus. I never used avast so I am not sure how its done but you could google it.

Apex

Reaction score
It wont work for me

I first startup just cause 3, get into game.

Then run the trainer as administrator

After a few seconds the Command Prompt box with the path of system 32 pops up and says

"http://mrantifun.net/
Class not registered"

Can i please get a fix for this, like no trainers work for this game for me, i disable the antivirus i run as admin. i cant work it out

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Can i please get a fix for this, like no trainers work for this game for me, i disable the antivirus i run as admin. i cant work it out
Open Command Prompt then write wmic and tell me what you get ,If an error or something else ,Also let me know what is the windows your running .

McDodge34

Reaction score
Just to report, this trainer needs an update, tried all the released trainers so far and none are working with the latest update, they crash the game and since steam doesn't allow us to downgrade our games to previous versions.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
No crashes no problems , Current trainer +7 works perfectly fine on new update.

Rom4n

Master Donor
Reaction score

Its never a good idea to use a beta OS.
The trainer may work on one rig and wont
on the other with ident hardware.
So, maybe its a good idea to fall back to Win 7.

Ciao, Rom4n.