Trainer Search

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
The trainer works well for now. You have to perform well the steps to activate the trainer.
first: you have to activate the game and after the trainer.
second: to go to the desktop is best to use Alt - Tab so you can turn on the trainer without problems.
another alternative: use the game in a window so you can also activate the trainer

Akula_

Reaction score
It's JC3 , it's not a game.

I just can't go back to desktop without having alot of problems. (Actually even without, 2nd time it crash in 10mn... what a well made port)
Windowed doesn't works neither.

EDIT Totally **** this gayme , another crash after less than 8 minutes.

Last edited:

yadira69

Super Donor
Reaction score
mm then is very strange ... you have all the minimum requirements to be able to use the game? updated drivers, etc et? try it without the trainer and continue to crash then it is a system problem or computer configuration.
I hope you understand me, excuse my English, I speak Spanish and Italian. I do not know much about computers and I hope that someone in the forum to give you a help.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
http://justcause3mods.com/ - You might find some good stuff there, read the tut how to install mods, search on google on simply on the site I just posted.

There is even Grapple Hook MOD! - Increase Speed and Distance but it's not perfect and there is no way of fixing it atm.

PS : JC3 MP is going to be included, just read the first announcement once you click the link I posted.

matti089

Donor
Reaction score
Hey @MrAntiFun i know it might be a lot to ask but do you think you could add an option that discovers all the vintage parts, ancient tombs etc and have all weapons including hiden ones, you would be a god if you could.... please

Loki7865

Reaction score
What do i do with the application (where do i put it in the game folder)?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
What do i do with the application (where do i put it in the game folder)?

the trainer can basically be put any place
now if you want to know what i did i made a folder in my documents folder and named it MAF trainers and i download all the trainers to that one folder then made exclusions in my security programs to not scan that folder by doing what i did, i do not have to pause my security programs everytime i start up a trainer

Loki7865

Reaction score
now if you want to know what i did i made a folder in my documents folder and named it MAF trainers and i download all the trainers to that one folder then made exclusions in my security programs to not scan that folder by doing what i did, i do not have to pause my security programs everytime i start up a trainer
Thanks!

Eternalvagabond

Reaction score

that's actually a brilliant idea

awdterror

Reaction score
Finally got around to getting this game. God mode and inf. ammo still work great.

ash60290

Reaction score
Hi everybody and thanks for this awesome trainer. Unfortunately, the gear unlock doesn't work for me. I can activate all the mofifications, but when i change tabs, the modifications turns grey again.

Junkie

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hi everybody and thanks for this awesome trainer. Unfortunately, the gear unlock doesn't work for me. I can activate all the mofifications, but when i change tabs, the modifications turns grey again.
They turn grey but they are still activated.