Trainer Search

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Patient everybody! the Trainer will be update when MrAntiFun has the time to do it, he is updating trainers while he can and upload some of them in the same time, he has a lot to do!

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
Hellos we nee a a update for 0.74.32 please :) and thanks so much for doing your hardest on these trainers am very grateful :)

Kotamar

Reaction score
0.74.32 is the current steam version can you please update this trainer it take the game devs a while for them to update the game to make the trainer obsolete

ZarcoDarko

Reaction score
anyone got a youtube link on how to use the forgotten construction set.exe to change status for your game etc

Jernjr

Reaction score
Would love for you to come out with the updated version please

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added , Cleaned up the trainer options and added Fast Kill , Haven't tested it for long nor for multiple characters , Any problems let me know ,Sorry its late .

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
I don't think god mode and fast kill is working right, I end up getting knocked out for 8000 seconds and losing blood and parts...

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I don't think god mode and fast kill is working right, I end up getting knocked out for 8000 seconds and losing blood and parts...
I see ,Did you have multiple characters or what happened exactly ? .

Mrdante

Master Donor
Reaction score
I had multiple characters because I originally thought that it will work with all characters, but sadly it didn't work well at all as my character bleeds and go unconcense after a fight with starving bandits. It was 3 of us and 14 of them I do believe and my party just wipe in less then 5 seconds.

I never did try it out by myself yet.

Kotamar

Reaction score
I had multiple characters because I originally thought that it will work with all characters, but sadly it didn't work well at all as my character bleeds and go unconcense after a fight with starving bandits. It was 3 of us and 14 of them I do believe and my party just wipe in less then 5 seconds.

I never did try it out by myself yet.

each character cheat only works on the current selected character. if you want the same effect for the party you must do each party member separately

Adoniis

Reaction score
each character cheat only works on the current selected character. if you want the same effect for the party you must do each party member separately

Wait, so if I want god mode to work, I have to select each character, one at a time, activate the God mode cheat each time?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Wait, so if I want god mode to work, I have to select each character, one at a time, activate the God mode cheat each time?
New trainer doesn't require you to select anything , Just activate trainer and required cheats and that's it .