Trainer Search

herman925

Reaction score
Will it ever be possible to release a trainer for the build versions in the Experimental stream (i.e. 0.76.2)?

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
Ditto Herman925's comment. I don't use the normal game anymore. Only
Experimental, so a trainer like this would be useful.

Kotamar

Reaction score
the current trainer works for me in the current Experimental game version

Trsfield

Reaction score
the current trainer works for me in the current Experimental game version
Kenshi V0.74.32 64bit Trainer +6 is working with version 0.76.5 for you? It will not work for me, it just gives me an error noise when I attempt to activate.

Last edited:

Kotamar

Reaction score
Kenshi V0.74.32 64bit Trainer +6 is working with version 0.76.5 for you? It will not work for me, it just gives me an error noise when I attempt to activate.

if your get the chimming click noise it does that foe me as well but everything works. Some of the trainers don't say Cheat Activated/Trainer Activated, it just does the chimming click noise

Trsfield

Reaction score
if your get the chimming click noise it does that foe me as well but everything works. Some of the trainers don't say Cheat Activated/Trainer Activated, it just does the chimming click noise
Interesting, the 0.74 +6 trainer doesn't work for me on 0.76.5. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

herman925

Reaction score
But um.....this trainer, when F1 pressed, the trainer actually says 'Cheat activated'. And when I go to 0.76.5 it becomes a chim

Kotamar

Reaction score
Interesting, the 0.74 +6 trainer doesn't work for me on 0.76.5. Maybe I'm doing something wrong

But um.....this trainer, when F1 pressed, the trainer actually says 'Cheat activated'. And when I go to 0.76.5 it becomes a chim

well let me ask the both of you something are you running a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system?

Kotamar

Reaction score
2/27/2016 at 6:30PM the Kenshi V0.74.32 64bit Trainer +6 works perfectly well. If it does not work for you then you might be running a 32-bit system, to which there is no current trainer for.

herman925

Reaction score
well let me ask the both of you something are you running a 32-bit system or a 64-bit system?

Def. 64-bit. I can hardly recall the days I've been using 32.

64 bit -- and you're sure you're running the experimental version?
Tried again. No luck for me too.....and yeah I wanna ask the same thing....I'm not a noob user, I hope. I'm pretty sure it doesn't work for me in the experimental branch.

Trsfield

Reaction score
I am using a 64-bit operating system(Windows 10), Kenshi is running 64-bit version on experimental branch, I have tried running the game using different combinations of parameters, still doesn't work for me. I'm not sure what I'm doing differently from you guys, but it'd be nice to figure out why it isn't working for certain people.

Tench4

Reaction score
I wonder if you could help me with *32 ver. too, Mr. Antifun? :D

Kotamar

Reaction score
That's odd even though i asked and said. But the game only runs in 64-bit atm. For those of you having a problem try checking your anti-virus program. The Sonar function could be causing the trainer to not work right. If so try Excluding the trainer from all scans. To set an exceptions it should be under the settings part of your anti-virus software. Look for add Exception or Exceptions

Trsfield

Reaction score
I don't use an anti-virus program, I tested allowing an exception for Kenshi/trainer in the default Windows Defender but still no luck.
I think I'll just play normal until the 0.90.0 patch comes out (and hopefully an update for the trainer)

Thanks for trying though :)

Last edited: