Trainer Search

Janissaire

Reaction score
Hey,they just updated the game,with a new version,0.92.0,the trainer work for me,but,it would be possible to have a cheat to upgrade our xp?Leveling up is like so sloooow,like 113hours in and my squad is still low level,even after killing so many thing and getting beaten so much,while doing all this fitness work.Their combat stats are low like hell and strenght is just so boring to farm.

edit:actualy the god mod create some bug,like graphical glitch,animation glitch and ai glitch.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=705439300

Last edited:
Reaction score
trainer only half works game has been updated instant construction and material production doesn't work anymore

aviv2000

Reaction score
mrantifun please send me the trainer to my skype because i am cant download it from here its saying "download interupted", my skype: achla.bachor, the 74.32 trainer, thank you

bluerender

Reaction score
V. 0.92.2 seems compatible with "v. 0.93.4" thank you :)

so, would it be possible to get a trainer version with the several options on "v. 0.67.2 +30" to a more recent version like "V. 0.92.2" or "v. 0.93.4" ?
how hard is to update that ?

Sachi

Reaction score
The God mode option makes my character hover instead of the usual running animation ._. its kinda broken