Trainer Search

Tiger-tank

Reaction score
thank mr antifun , trainer up so fast , and we waiting new version

shadowraven82

Reaction score
love your table and thanks for making it but i was wondering if you could add infinite stamina and mega jump also you have f1 as the activation key but you use that in game to skip cut scene so can you change that to the home key or one not use in the game thanks.

Last edited:

doarue92

Reaction score
MrAntiFun, u doing a nice work..all time u make my live easyer.
U have all my respect!!!!
Thanks
God bless u bro

Havoc10K

Reaction score
Ok so this is how I see this cheat working (FREEZE TIME!)
You have to be seriously careful about it, most of the time it will simply reset time to 6 AM, but you can still use this to your advantage as you can just progress your day and reset time to 6 am after doing specific quests, if you have to move around the world map this is also quite useful, especially when you have to go to wild lands to gather mats and deliver them in time, you can quickly do it with the cheat disabled and just freeze time when you need it to reset and deliver the quest. Very useful when you learn how to use it so I suggest people simply spend some time on day 2 to figure this out.
You can do a LOT of progress with just this so this is how I suggest doing things. Do all city quests in one day, and progress to the next day in anotehr day, otherwise you are going to break the game and you will not be able to progress at all.

The Graveyard questline is simple for me, after completing most of the quests in the town I just started randomly fighting mobs in the wildlands, gathering mats etc and waiting for 9pm to deliver the doll and deliver the shadow hunter quest, after that I finished everything else and went on to next city doing the quests in another day.

this way you won't break the game (I think) and you will have time to actually enjoy the game as the clock is moving at a seriously rapid speed, 2 secs real time = 1 minute. giving you 2 hours to complete a single day. Uhm no thanks.

I have a gripe with this game tho, I was never a fan of Lightning, but now she's super slutty, don't care much about it but this is more weird than normal even for FF standards. In some garbs she's so flat a lot of lolis in anime would be proud being less flat than she is, on the other hand some other garbs make her stacked quite well.

PC gamepad controls are ****** up in this game tho.

venomlight

Reaction score
I think infinte chrono stasis would solve everyones problems instead of just freezing time and causing potential bugs.

kioharumi

Reaction score
TQ very Much bro MAF!! Hopefully, there will be more features the next version of ur trainer!!

zzdaziczz

Reaction score
FREEZE TIME don,t reset time to 6 AM just stop time how to fix

alpalia

Reaction score
arf!
i cant get this one. everytime my idiots Av block it, when i deactive my Av i can get it, but my Av block it again and i have no way to put it in safezone quarantine for allow it to be exclued of scan . so , i just cant get it at all :(

Averist

Reaction score
Why the heck you guys use freeze time cheat when you can spam chronostasis with inf. EP???

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
arf!
i cant get this one. everytime my idiots Av block it, when i deactive my Av i can get it, but my Av block it again and i have no way to put it in safezone quarantine for allow it to be exclued of scan . so , i just cant get it at all :(

has to be a way try to put this in a google search how to make exclusions in ___________= your antivirus name

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Anyway you could rework the freeze timer so that it freezes the clock where it is instead of resetting the clock to 6 AM? Also an Inf Stamina cheat would be nice as well.

alpalia

Reaction score
has to be a way try to put this in a google search how to make exclusions in ___________= your antivirus name

-snip-

its ok , i finally fix it. took me 1 hour but i finally manage to find a way to add it in exclusion list by used the old manual way :p

great now i can enjoy the trainer , thanks

Last edited:

Denzy Daffuky

Reaction score
Can you add Base Attribute modifier ? ex: add 10 strength/magic to base attribute !

DrakeRavenwood

Reaction score
Lightning Returns Final Fantasy XIII V1.00 Trainer +7

Options:
  • Inf.Health
  • Fast Kill
  • Inf.ATB
  • Inf.Gill
  • Inf.EP
  • Freeze Timer
  • Set Selected Item Quantity
Notice
  • To get Gill effect open inventory
  • For Items set quantity cheat to work you should click on an item and once the hand cursor is over the item set the quantity ,Like below .
index.php
Awesome trainer, I have one thing to say though, don't activate freeze time when you finish the game and start a new one (when you choose difficulty etc)
I had it on and the game started again but all the cut-scenes for all the days played and the game mechanics were stuffed because it thought I was on the final day BUT other game mechanics thought I was on the first, so when I appeared at the ark to start with ALL Treasure boxes were available an entire ring of them like 20 or so boxes (now it has heaps of loot) It permanently froze my timer so I had to finish the Wither Faith Quest by talking to some of the people then had to travel to Yasnaan (which was unlocked I guess because the game though I was on the final day and I guess there is no coding to change the fact I was in the wrong area of the game -for a locked final day...) Anyway travelling back to Luxerian I was able to finish the quest finally because NPC with ??? were everywhere so I got all the info I needed and completed Wither Faith, the timer was still frozen (even after a game reset and no trainer on etc). I decided to try an inn to pass the time and return to the ark an use the force new game option. I was able to get back to the ark, but no restart option, so then upon using the transporter was sent straight to the Final day at the cathedral. Which obviously I will fail the main quest because I essentially (according to the game) waited all 6 days (which came up as 14th day 6 left BTW) I am currently at the last level and about to enter the cathedral when it occurs to me if I fail the quest am I sent back to the first day... which would be perfect as it would send me back with the entire New Game + items available to me. I also tested this by going reloading the game and using thre new game save I used after finishing the game the first time WITHOUT the freeze timer and everything worked as it should. So I am going to see this through and see if it sends me back to day 1 with all the items if not I guess it was fruitless and Ill let everyone here know. Its a hell of a long winded exploit though...

DrakeRavenwood

Reaction score
Awesome trainer, I have one thing to say though, don't activate freeze time when you finish the game and start a new one (when you choose difficulty etc)
I had it on and the game started again but all the cut-scenes for all the days played and the game mechanics were stuffed because it thought I was on the final day BUT other game mechanics thought I was on the first, so when I appeared at the ark to start with ALL Treasure boxes were available an entire ring of them like 20 or so boxes (now it has heaps of loot) It permanently froze my timer so I had to finish the Wither Faith Quest by talking to some of the people then had to travel to Yasnaan (which was unlocked I guess because the game though I was on the final day and I guess there is no coding to change the fact I was in the wrong area of the game -for a locked final day...) Anyway travelling back to Luxerian I was able to finish the quest finally because NPC with ??? were everywhere so I got all the info I needed and completed Wither Faith, the timer was still frozen (even after a game reset and no trainer on etc). I decided to try an inn to pass the time and return to the ark an use the force new game option. I was able to get back to the ark, but no restart option, so then upon using the transporter was sent straight to the Final day at the cathedral. Which obviously I will fail the main quest because I essentially (according to the game) waited all 6 days (which came up as 14th day 6 left BTW) I am currently at the last level and about to enter the cathedral when it occurs to me if I fail the quest am I sent back to the first day... which would be perfect as it would send me back with the entire New Game + items available to me. I also tested this by going reloading the game and using thre new game save I used after finishing the game the first time WITHOUT the freeze timer and everything worked as it should. So I am going to see this through and see if it sends me back to day 1 with all the items if not I guess it was fruitless and Ill let everyone here know. Its a hell of a long winded exploit though...

UPDATE:
Okay to make things weirder, it lets you complete new game + and lets you start ++ I should have failed but maybe it screwed it up enough the game still thought I'd completed the main objectives ( I had FREEZE TIME OFF on my second end game) I guess otherwise the same thing would happen and skip the 3rd new game plus going directly to the 4th again (next). I opened the chest in the first area of Luxerian to test where and I was, and given (using the guide) the 3rd playthrough item- so I guess i people can use this as they wish - to completely skip the second new game + and go directly to the third, I didn't do this and will complete new game plus normally and roll back to my first playthrough as I know on the 4th replay all chests have money and skipping an entire playthrough sorta doesn't sit right with me. BUT for those less patient... could be used to a huge advantage in both time and items.

In any case keep up the great work Mrantifun

MysticalNinja

Reaction score
Awesome. While I don't mind the time limit, I'd like to play at my own pace rather then be rushed.