Trainer Search

Squall692

Reaction score
Noticed the Freeze timer cheat changes the clock time to 23:59. Is that by design or an accident? I mean personally I would prefer it to freeze the time at the time it's at but that's me. Also is there any chance you could add a feature to make time skip an hour ahead or an hour backwards? And also an option to view and change how many kills you have for certain monsters so you can encounter last ones quicker? The 2 options I requested are in a cheat engine table on cheat engine's website if you need reference for it.

whersy

Reaction score
Why i can't download it? Any time if i try it gives me an error....
I already blocked any adblocks or antivirus + i tried with 2 different browsers (chrome and firefox) but nothing works, this isn't the first time i download something from this forum but this is the first time i got this problem.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Why i can't download it? Any time if i try it gives me an error....
I already blocked any adblocks or antivirus + i tried with 2 different browsers (chrome and firefox) but nothing works, this isn't the first time i download something from this forum but this is the first time i got this problem.
I just downloaded it again as a test and everything worked just fine so the problem is on your end.

whersy

Reaction score
I just downloaded it again as a test and everything worked just fine so the problem is on your end.
I downloaded right now, Final fantasy 7 Trainer, total war rome II and FEAR 3 without any problems so it can't be only my problem....

nvm i solve it buy deativate my antivirus not only at my browser, that was the problem, ty anyway

Last edited:

balthier

Reaction score
MrAntifun, can you add Enemy always drops items (including rare items), Enemy full information details, and Rare Merchant always show/appear everywhere.

Thank you

Last edited:

ChunkyDeathCat

Super Donor
Reaction score
Dear MrAntiFun,

Great job on everything! This trainer is working perfectly and helps me enjoy the game at my own pace. Also, for anyone wondering, the new patch for offline mode works good with trainer. Keep up the good work!! Hopefully I can donate to you again in the future!

haxan94

Reaction score
can't download, says the server is down.
anyone has another link?

EDIT: tried a different browser, worked somehow

Alphonse Elric

Reaction score
Thank you so much mr antifun.....i can enjoy my game in my own way with this trainer.....

Azerty39

Reaction score
Hello,

And thank you for this trainer works well for the French version of the game.

/! \ CAUTION /!\ do not use "Freeze Timer" I noticed during the quest "Luxerion the station" a given moment you'll block which will require you to start all better to use the "EP" or when a solution not to waste time.

That and good day to all.

Azerty39