Trainer Search

Shadestride

Reaction score
For some reason the trainer is not working for me. Any advice? It just makes the windows ding noise when I try to activate it.

Lord Snow

Reaction score
I only wanted the Scrap cheat and it worked like a charm.
wVadqHo.jpg

Clint Varnam

Reaction score
I was wondering is it possible for car weapons to have no cooldown or one shot kill for tougher car baddies? I'm on a mission that needs me to kill someone in a time limit.

Eatmybogbrush

Reaction score
Works just fine, although if you use inf car health I find it makes the enemy cars unkillable lol, super duper great trainer, great work!!

jimmy casket

Reaction score
its still not working it says its being compressed and then it breaks what do i do or is it just broken? please update it. also avast keeps saying its a threat and blocks it but it does not block all of the trainers just mad max its fine with the others i have used so yea bit weird if its because it needs an update please update it so that it works again

Last edited:

RonRay

Reaction score
Avast and Malware-bytes reports these trainers to have "IDP.Generic.ce9415bb1f13.3.2" malware/virus, but they don't!
These are c0mpletely safe. Add them to your virus software's ignore or exception list.
I researched the "IDP.Generic" malware and found that there are many valid apps & programs that initiate this warning.
(I am very particular about what I allow to run on my machine and I know these to be safe. RonRay 10/21/2017)
Thanks, Mr AF!

aseruguygyu

Reaction score
when i try to kill enemy car enemy car dont hurt because of this trainer

Gideon Horst

Reaction score
For some reason ive tried both trainers for the steam version and all i get is the standard “this key is not boud to anything” bing that windows makes. Im on windows 10 if that helps. Id really like to use this, but it refuses to work for me

NIcholas0Taylor

Reaction score
The process name seems to be AVAMain.exe for some people (including me) i am using the origin version of the game perhaps that affects this

Nic086

Reaction score
naa!!! como van a hacer inmortal los coches enemigos también!! cualquiera...

Kyoya

Reaction score
Unfortunately the trainer not even recognize the game, therefore cannot be activated. =(

CMK

Reaction score
The process name seems to be AVAMain.exe for some people (including me) i am using the origin version of the game perhaps that affects this

Yes for me again i used this Version with Mad Max Road Warrior\AVAMain.exe !
Please make a new Trainer or Update Trainer - MAF

Badusername32

Reaction score
You should be able to rename the exe from avamain.exe to madmax.exe and have it work.

HP_CARLOS

Reaction score
ANOTHER GREAT JOB, GOOD TRAINER & WELL OPTIMIZED PC GAME PORT