Trainer Search

DR C

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick update.

I would like to report however that the game sometimes crashes at match start when the trainer is active. Only happens when the trainer is running, and so far has only happened when "set enemy life points 0" was used in previous match. Could still be an issue specific to my PC, so maybe other people can report if they've seen the same crash.

Last edited:

ZBlake

Reaction score
Thanks for the quick update.

I would like to report however that the game sometimes crashes at game start when the trainer is active. Only happens when the trainer is running, and so far has only happened when "set enemy life points 0" was used in previous game. Could still be an issue specific to my PC, so maybe other people can report if they've seen the same crash.
You need to start the trainer after the game launches.

lump

Reaction score
You need to start the trainer after the game launches.
I think he means on the start of the match, not entire game. I've been having the same exact issue. Start up the trainer after game is running...everything is going fine, then it randomly crashes at the start of a match. Windows 10. Didn't do this in previous versions of game/trainer

Starv

Reaction score
Hi, thanks for the update. Still the trainer wont activate on F1 and the new version doesnt seems to have the Hotkey setting. Tried to launch after the game , Before and at the same time. Any idea?

DR C

Reaction score
I think he means on the start of the match, not entire game. I've been having the same exact issue. Start up the trainer after game is running...everything is going fine, then it randomly crashes at the start of a match. Windows 10. Didn't do this in previous versions of game/trainer

Yep, at the start of a match after using the trainer win the previous match. Happens maybe 1/8 times or so.

Last edited:

DR C

Reaction score
People are reporting the crash as a problem with the game (even without a trainer), so the problem is not the trainer, phew.

Lambow

Reaction score
Thank you!
V07.24.2016 works for me with the latest Version of the Game.

Edit: Looks like they limited the number of battles which earn coins per 24h though. :(

Last edited: