Trainer Search

iceie2

Reaction score
@Lambow

this used to be limited to 200 gold a day. last month they changed it too 400 gold a day. so twice as better as last month

The Justist

Reaction score
Still works for me. I mostly start the trainer before the game though, if that helps?

ice1233

Reaction score
First of I would like to thank MR Antifun for his work. Without it I couldn´t possible grind effectively in this game. I’ve been using version 07.24.2016 ever since it was released never really had any problems with it and after yesterdays kaladesh update it is still working fine. I would like to share my simple script that I use with autohotkey software to anyone interested. I use it to grind the AI up to 390 coins ( 400 is the maximum ) and then I play against a human opponent to get 30 coins for the win which gives me a total of 420 coins + bonuses each day. So the script is:

#MaxThreadsperHOtkey 2
SetTitleMatchMode, 2
KeyPress := 2
P:: pause
$H::
loop 26 {

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 15000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 8000 ;

Send {F3} ;

Sleep 1000 ;

Send {Down} ;

Sleep 1000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 10000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 2000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 10000 ;

}

return

How to get it running:
• Download and install autohotkey ( its free )
• Create a new Autohotkey script file, paste the commands above and save it
• Run the script and the activate the trainer ( cheats on )
• Go to solo battle select the hard AI (15 coins)
• Leave the mouse cursor on top of the lower right arrow ( the one you use to continue )
• Press “h”

As it stands it will run the loop 26 times (26x15=390 coins). Unfortunately the game has some bugs and it may crash at some point during the loop. So my advice is for you to take note of how many coins you’re starting with in order to know how many loops it ran before crashing. After figuring out how many runs you’re missing edit the script, change the loop number, save it and reload the script. The script use “h” to start the loop and “p” to pause but you can change it to any other key you would like. Please notice that while the script is active those keys will the unusable. Hope it can be useful to someone .

Last edited:

SlaveH

Reaction score
@Lambow
last month they changed it too 400 gold a day

The change happened during the first month of release. Last year.
It's a soft cap anyways.

grind the AI up to 390 coins ( 400 is the maximum ) and then I play against a human opponent to get 30 coins for the win which gives me a total of 420 coins + bonuses each day.

Great stuff for the script, but remember that you can add 5g more.
If you start with an easy AI win, then activate the script for the routin 15g Hard AI, you'll get 5+390+30+20(bonus) + the variable dailies reward.

5g. We greedy.

Besides that, good thing the trainer still works after the update.
I guess the cosmetics were hard to code in and they simply hadn't the time for other stuf besides bugfixes.

f0xMan16o1

Reaction score
v07.24.2016 works for me. also a big thanks at you, ice1233! Really nice script, works fine! Would reach never the 400g per day by playing it by myself.

Scaryspikes

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this. I love magic but personally hate the free to play approach it has taken. I love this game so much I would gladly pay $60-$80 for a fully fleshed out game, even if I had to do some missions to unlock the rest of the cards (like in Magic 2015). Unfortunately without this trainer it is impossibly difficult to grind out all the money you need to buy boosters and I prefer not to spend money on things that I can't hold in my own two hands. You have done this community a great service and you have my gratitude.

birki20162017

Reaction score
To recent posts: I use this version: “Magic Duels Origin V07.24.2016 Trainer +2 MrAntiFun” - and it is working just fine. There (unsure about) may be the only malfunction - that the "trainer activating" key may not work in every and all game situations - by now, I just press this key during game loading screen (where Wizards and Stainless logos are), and it works (such a way), just fine.
Fast killing of bot's hp, allows me to farm coins fast (farming "hard" bots, +15 coins reward)

Now, I am willing to ask dear developer of this trainer, to add one new function it in - the option that kills both opponent's hp AND mine hp, doing this simultaneously (for to get the Draw in the match)
What is the reason for such an option? Many gamers, posess all the sets and all the items, and they do not want neither to get new coins nor to raise their Rank - they simply want to stay at the Rank they already have, and just play live matchs against live opponents. But in the case their opponent leaves match (box "opponent leaves, now you are playing against AI" shown), they do not want to continue this match to its end (do not want to PLAY with AI) - and here, too, they do not want neither to concede this duel (it lowers Rank) nor to win it (it raises Rank) - they want the match to end fast with a Draw. This is the simple option to "get back to game's menu fast" when opponent has left the game

Also, please, make the following improvements:
- For that trainer to start itself with no taskbar button (only icon in Windows Tray)
- For that trainer to start itself minimized (in window that is already minimized on trainer's startup)
- For hotkeys definitions in trainer, to be stored, and loaded into trainer on its next startup
- For the value of "Mute" option, stored-loaded the same way

Hope to see these new features in new trainer releases! Thanks for paying attention to me and my requests!

(sorry for my limping English, this is not my native language))

P.S. Also, please, on the 1st page (with trainer's versions) - please, write releases dates of each version - by now, some people are unsure, what version is fresh and what version is old

Last edited:

zahami

Reaction score
Aether Revolt update came up. Does it still work now? Somebody test please :)