Trainer Search

SlaveH

Reaction score
they do not want neither to concede this duel (it lowers Rank) nor to win it (it raises Rank) - they want the match to end fast with a Draw.

You might not know this, but a DRAW in Magic Duels is treated as a loss.

During July-August 2015 there was an older chinese trainer for Duels, it wasn't nearly as polished as Antifun's work, but it had a similar option to insta-win games by lowering opponent's HP to zero.
It had an issue tho, if "zero hp" cheat was active before going into the match, both you and the opponent would end up with zero health.

Hence, a Draw screen appeared. I had it myself many times.
Magic Duels treats the Draw as a loss for both players. Rank is lost and no gold is given.

Therefore, the draw you are looking for, would just end up in a loss of Rank.

Besides that I simply find silly to be worried about loss of Rank, when you are clearly talking about a cheating trainer that allows insta-win in multiplayer matches.

alirezasv

Reaction score
hi thanks for making those trainers for us but ever since i updated my game trainers won't work anymore can you please make one for new update?

SlaveH

Reaction score
but ever since i updated my game trainers won't work anymore can you please make one for new update?

It works just fine.
Otherwise you would've seen a train of posts requesting an update as it happened for some past sets.

I mean, you can't possibly think to be the only one that uses it or has noticed it not being functional after so much time.

Check the actual denomination for the 3 trainers in the OP. You want to get the 07.24 not others.

littletim

Reaction score
works. I had to re-assign keys to different ones, ez pz. Thank you for your hard work.

CoolStory57

Reaction score
Doesnt seem to work anymore :/ Tried all versions. I can tell it is not communicating with the trainer. (the trainer never goes 'live')

MrKawaiiKun

Reaction score
Good stuff... The last link was the only one that worked, but it actually does work. All I do is hit F3 and I win as soon as I decide to not mulligan!

CoolStory57

Reaction score
NM All
IT STILL WORKS
I was having a serious conflict with my anti virus. It would let the trainer run (and I added an exception) The file was in the right place (meaning the AV didnt quarantine it) but it did not do anything.
If you have AVG you have to completely disable it for this to work. Idk why.

How dangerous is this? What is the risk of getting banned? Is it high?

SlaveH

Reaction score
How dangerous is this? What is the risk of getting banned? Is it high?

This kind of trainers for Duels have been public and working since July 2015.
It's almost 2 years and nothing has been done.

If you fear about bans, just don't use it. But there isn't much to fear at all.

The game itself isn't polished or supported enough by its own developers, to be worthy any kind of money/time investment.
Long loading screens, bad connectivity, crap deckbuilding, no cross-platform play.

3 hours every day being forced to use the same, BORING, farming deck to stay up to date for the next expansion?
With hotfixes for bugs every 3-4 months, and all the previous issues?
No thanks, sir.

I'll gladly take the risk. Because it's either the trainer or no game at all for me.

loganthackary

Reaction score
Entirely academic question: Would there be a way to edit the amount of coins earned per win? I'm honestly just curious in how the checks and this trainer works.

On a more serious note, thanks so much for the trainer!

mybzis

Reaction score
Entirely academic question: Would there be a way to edit the amount of coins earned per win? I'm honestly just curious in how the checks and this trainer works.

On a more serious note, thanks so much for the trainer!

"edit the amount of coins earned per win" - interesting, too

kite80

Reaction score
Hello, I tried tis trainer with the latest version of the game but anything happens: no infinite hp, no instant win. I opened the trainer both before and after the game launch. Does it still works for anyone? Is it just me (maybe i missed some steps?)
Thanks in advance.

najo45

Reaction score
the files are empty, I have WinRAR, do I need another program?

blawblaw

Reaction score
Still working here today, with the latest version of magic duels.

For the AutoHotkey Script the other guy posted in the previous page, I've made some improvements to make it take a little less time, also the trainer wasn't recognizing the F3 button press unless I made the script hold the button down for a little while - I've made it take 300 miliseconds just to be safe.

#MaxThreadsperHotkey 2
SetTitleMatchMode, 2
KeyPress := 2
P:: pause
$H::
loop 26 {

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 13500 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 7500 ;

Send, {F3 down} ;

Sleep, 300 ;

Send, {F3 up} ;

Send {Down} ;

Sleep 1000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 9000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 2000 ;

Send {Enter} ;

Sleep 500 ;

}

return

your mileage may vary though....my friend said that this was too quick for his machine.

in any case, you may just substitute the Send, {F3} ; from the other script with
Send, {F3 down} ;

Sleep, 300 ;

Send, {F3 up} ;

Last edited:

kite80

Reaction score
I have window 8 32 bit, running game from steam; trainer window says "game is on" so it does recognize it, but no keys have effect on the match. Since i didn't find any instructions for the trainer i guess it should work simply leaving it open while duels is running, right? And by pressing F2 i should get instant win (tried in ai match only). But still don't get it working...

najo45

Reaction score
nvm lol..... I got it to work perfectly thx for the trainer but it stopped working I even switched hotkeys, any help?