Trainer Search

dessappy

Reaction score
The new trainer is not working for me. I have no idea why. I worked before the update.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score

alkaser

Reaction score
How do I update the game to 1.05 ?
Are there any downloadable links?

Jax1983

Reaction score
Thanks again for the quick update on the no reload function!

porkduck

Reaction score
Did the 1.05 patch make rapid fire not possible? If not, would you add it back into the trainer.

Thanks!

john5345634565

Reaction score
Thank you so much for a fabulous trainer.

It seems to have developed an error. This may or may not be related to the origin update, but F2 (infinite health) no longer turns on. I just get the 'off' noise when I push it.

Any ideas how to solve this issue would be welcome.

zeldaris

Reaction score
i have the problem , no reload is not working for me the other options works fine for me

ps trainer works i have the old 1.05 trainer the the new one works fine

Last edited:

J.D.

Reaction score
i have the problem , no reload is not working for me the other options works fine for me

ps trainer works i have the old 1.05 trainer the the new one works fine
It´s the same for me. The "no reload" function is not working. Every other function is doing great job.

Desdecardo

Donor
Reaction score
It´s the same for me. The "no reload" function is not working. Every other function is doing great job.

Did you download from the link again? Or accidentally open the old 1.05 trainer? The new one is named the same.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Anyone who's having issues, download this Trainer and follow the notice included below!

http://mrantifun.net/index.php?atta...ndromeda-v1-05-trainer-14-mrantifun-zip.4583/

• First open game then open the trainer
  • You must spend credit after activating cheat to get effect
  • You must use skill points after activating the cheat to get effect
  • For Max Player Level activate the cheat then gain Exp by killing an enemy and you will get set to level 132

Xenmas91

Reaction score
Hi to all first and thanks,
i have a little question, is it possible find a way to enable both skills in a tech tree ? I hate so much choose one of them at every steps.
Thanks.

takomuro

Reaction score
Please add unlimited resouce if you have time, it is not mendatory though. I know how time consuming to add unlimited resources for ME Andromeda. I tried to do it myself but give up after few hours, mostly because of slow start sequence and load speed of a saved game.

Thank you.

Polite Message to Game Developers: WHY DO YOU CARE IF I CHEAT IN SINGLE PLAYER, YOU IDIOTS.

UnlLTPJ.jpg