Trainer Search

kanggg

Reaction score
How updating the trainer would be a waste of time when the game is updated to 54.6? I think the trainer needs to be updated so it can work with the latest version of the game. I don't think it would work with the latest version when the trainer isn't updated. Just saying. Lol

That's exactly what I meant. Updating the trainer before the new patch is out would be a waste of time. Next time use your brain / learn to read.

ramju

Reaction score
Please Please Please update ... you are the best

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
An update for the new Version (with the latest DLC) would be awesome. Hope we'll get it soon ;)

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
The newest patch and the new race pack dlc broke the trainer, plz MrAntifun when you got a second, please update the trainer.

anc43

Master Donor
Reaction score
Please update MAF, when you can spare a moment....thank you, ever so.

The Star Treker

Reaction score
That's exactly what I meant. Updating the trainer before the new patch is out would be a waste of time. Next time use your brain / learn to read.

Well what you say didn't sound clear since the game has been patched, updated before or after the new DLC has been released.

Junk Natural

Reaction score
Hey hey, everyone calms down. Mr.Antifun needs the time. We need to wait him. Maybe he's making another trainer for any game, I guess.