Trainer Search

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks again...and again...and.......ah, thanks anyway for ur great (and fast) work ;)

Mr Nelg

Reaction score
Many thanks, but is it just me, because I find that no matter what I try, if I activate the cheats, my opponents get it also. Am i doing something wrong?

Foulbreath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Noticing the same thing. The AI also gets the benefits of the cheats. If it is something I am doing any help would be appreciated.

Thank you.

rainethefallen

Reaction score
i'm having the same problem with all the ai having the same effects from the trainer

Last edited:

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
A new Patch has been released (54.7)....will test it later to see if the Trainer works or not. Otherwise, maybe another Member tested it so far !?

Wraith

Donor
Reaction score
It seems that the Trainer works correctly at the moment. Cant find a problem right now :)

Foulbreath

Master Donor
Reaction score
Yes it works.... it also works for the AI is the problem. Fifteen turns into a normal game and the AI have already colonized 5 worlds. That's the problem. The only way they could possibly do that is if they are also benefiting from the cheats being enabled.

WTFman15

Super Donor
Reaction score
Yes it works.... it also works for the AI is the problem. Fifteen turns into a normal game and the AI have already colonized 5 worlds. That's the problem. The only way they could possibly do that is if they are also benefiting from the cheats being enabled.

Okay so a few pages back I and a few other ppl explained how to to use the trainer without the AI getting the same cheats. I think page 9, if I remember right. I know that custom rces use to make the trainer act funny, havent tried it with custom races recently.

remieres

Reaction score
Is it possible to get a modifier in the trainer to instant kill the enemy or instant victory in battles? I just recently got my bum handed to me early in the game (pre-warp) by the Antarans and I didn't stand a chance. I couldn't produce a force fast enough and strong enough with the tech I had. I shouldn't feel bad about this request since this forum is all about cheating, after all. I can handle all the races of aliens that are inhabiting the galaxy. But within 50 turns/years the Antarans showed up and soon 3 visits later they came in with like 20 ships against my 8+ station and orbit canon.

Viktor2210

Reaction score
Just a quick FYI...the present version of this game is now 54.11.21. Just thought I'd give you a heads up.

kcptech

Reaction score
Instant research for current trainer 54.6 not working with Game build 54.11. Please update.

H2H81

Super Donor
Reaction score
Version 55.1 (Steam) just released today. Population not triggering at all with this new version; Money and production seem okay for a few turns despite some changes to the pollution mechanic (not in patch notes), no saves at the moment to test other features. Thanks in advance!

Last edited: