Trainer Search

HashimX0

Reaction score
where is that game version 1.14? i only have game version 1.10 with exe version 1.0.7.1( definitely a pirated retail version by fitgirl ;) ),,, is that latest version only available to legally purchasing people?

Mountaindewm

Reaction score
Some aspects don't work but here is a simple guide on how to hack the values yourself and I hope you all know a slight amount about using Cheat Engine.

Finding GMP offline is rather simple same with online and Online is just 4 addresses higher than Offline.

ALL RESOURCES the values of these are not standard values. I know the offline versions can be hacked and you must look in your resources tab and search for the offline value x(times) 2. So if you have 5507 fuel you must search for 11014. Now once you find the fuel value or any of the values they all go IN ORDER and are only 4 locations apart since each value is a 4 byte integer.

After all Materials (processed) it goes to Medicinal Plant and than Vehicle and they are all in order as they are in game. If you don't have the value I imagine you could give yourself the item someway since not 100% sure if it'll show a value of 0 for something you don't have or not.

I have used this method to give myself tons of offline resources, 1k of each medicial herb and 100 of each vehicles(I only have 10 different types so not sure if I have them all and that is only ones that showed up to change).

HINT once you find a value and add it to your table just left click it to highlight it. Right click it and hit copy and and right click again and hit past and under Adjust Address by: you would put in 4 each time.

WashuKen

Reaction score
mister anti fun dos not make cheat menu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he make trainer for singleplpayer use, if he mdae undetected he could sell his trainers instead of give them free

dacana

Reaction score
Inf.Resources i can’t use this cheat

becuse this cheat have bugs

NoxRaven

Reaction score
Not sure what there is to update. Everything other that infinite resources still works in the 1.14b trainer in the game.

ericericeric

Reaction score
on inf. gmp it says activated and i see alot of money but when i want to build something like newer gun it says not enough is that not enough resources or not enough money because i see i have enough money.also how to use edit i choose the slider all the way but i cant choose anything to change its blank

Atomo95

Reaction score
Some here, all work fine , but not infinite resources. The game is updated to 1.15 ! I hope he will fix!
[