Trainer Search

Spukis

Reaction score
My man, my guy, my boi....

You probably dont know how much you helped me, expecially with this game.
i Sadly cannot give you any money as i barely have any so i hope my message is enough.
I spent days since i downloaded mgsv to try and find a good trainer but to no avail.
I literally downloaded like 20 trainers filled with viruses until i found you,
so i sincerely thank you for it.

AIMED55

Reaction score
I just got the game today, is it safe to use this while connected or should i disconnect it?

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Some here, all work fine , but not infinite resources. The game is updated to 1.15 ! I hope he will fix!
[
+1 for update to v1.15
+1 for update to v1.15

Maybe need to go check if there is a trainer update request and if not make one detailing what is not working and what you want in the trainer as I find mostly it is not addressed if just constantly spamming here for it, hope this helps and good luck :)

AIMED55

Reaction score
Just remember he has a life and an actual job! so give him time!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Just remember he has a life and an actual job! so give him time!
Just remember he is an adult who makes money from this and does not need forum warriors telling people how to act, he can ban them if it annoys him lol. Why not offer advice instead of chastisement?

AIMED55

Reaction score
Just remember he is an adult who makes money from this and does not need forum warriors telling people how to act, he can ban them if it annoys him lol. Why not offer advice instead of chastisement?

Seriously dude.. I wasnt even telling him how to act..! Only forum warrior i see is you!

Ronhis

Catman
Donor
Reaction score
Seriously dude.. I wasnt even telling him how to act..! Only forum warrior i see is you!
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, just was a spate of people making comments about how they should do this and that a while ago and I was just saying its better to try to help, which if you read any of my comments ever that's what I try to do. If I upset you I am sorry as I see you are here a whole day longer than me so I'm sure you have seen this before as well.

AIMED55

Reaction score
Sorry if I ruffled your feathers, just was a spate of people making comments about how they should do this and that a while ago and I was just saying its better to try to help, which if you read any of my comments ever that's what I try to do. If I upset you I am sorry as I see you are here a whole day longer than me so I'm sure you have seen this before as well.

Im sorry too. Wish i had similar knowledge as Mrantifun so i could at least help him out but i dont.. :( also im barely around my PC most days