Trainer Search

Principate

Reaction score
I rather donate 80 dollars here to ghet a MB coin cheat. I know realize why Konami is failing.

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Unlock all -> did unlock every weaponry and appearance, ready to be research, including all uniform.
But the problem is, all unlockable clothing non-research are gone, and clothing research are nowhere to be found.
What happen here ?
Like my Quiet's Sniper Wolf are disappear. (auto obtain after done Mission 40)
Luckily, I did do MAF's advice to back up my safe.
Anyone use Unlock All feature and lost all of their Uniform (both snake and buddy) ?

Akula_

Reaction score
Is there anything to do to grab Rank S/S+/S++ people ?

Some goys keep raiding my fob while i'm not playing , or they keep dying in mission. And that's pretty unfair when you want to try higher weapon but your R&D and support team is constantly stripped out of personnal

DeGorro82

Reaction score
Is there anything to do to grab Rank S/S+/S++ people ?

Some goys keep raiding my fob while i'm not playing , or they keep dying in mission. And that's pretty unfair when you want to try higher weapon but your R&D and support team is constantly stripped out of personnal

If you already finish your game, try the mod (nexus) to change every soldier you encounter on the map are S, S+ & S++. So if your personnel got farm over and over again, it's easy replaceable. Changing it require direct edit to the game script and I doubt Cheat Engine could do that. So mod is your best bet.

Also don't forget to lock (aka Direct Contract) every R&D personnel to avoid being farmed in FOB mode. The max number of direct contract are 10% of total max MB population. Use it all to your R&D department.

Akula_

Reaction score
If you already finish your game, try the mod (nexus) to change every soldier you encounter on the map are S, S+ & S++. So if your personnel got farm over and over again, it's easy replaceable. Changing it require direct edit to the game script and I doubt Cheat Engine could do that. So mod is your best bet.

Also don't forget to lock (aka Direct Contract) every R&D personnel to avoid being farmed in FOB mode. The max number of direct contract are 10% of total max MB population. Use it all to your R&D department.

"Direct contract" ? Bunch of new feature ?

Never understood much the whole thing. but thanks.

Dovah

Reaction score
In the trainer dont work the options 1, 2, 6, 7, 10, 13 and the 14 :(

kefalo84

Master Donor
Reaction score
How hard would it be to add "deployment time 1min" into the trainer? I know its possible i just don't know if its hard to do or not?

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
Infinite resources doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anyone else have that problem?

Rob james

Reaction score
Thank you and to the fob player's stfu. Thank you mrantifun. Keep up your awesome work.

daijobu93

Donor
Reaction score
Infinite resources doesn't seem to be working for me. Does anyone else have that problem?
you have to go to the resources tab after enabling the cheat, and you will notice it takes effect. Every time you check your resources under the resources tab, it will grow.