Trainer Search

ZeonCobra

Super Donor
Reaction score
you have to go to the resources tab after enabling the cheat, and you will notice it takes effect. Every time you check your resources under the resources tab, it will grow.

Yeah, I realized that.

Nonfunz

Reaction score
I'm getting an error trying to launch the v1.09 trainer but v1.08b still works fine

Ema1993

Reaction score
what key i need to press for fast/istant deployment time? anyone knows?

Alienware17

Reaction score
In V1.09
For some Reason Inf. GMP isn't working....
Please fix it..... Dude...

Btw Thanks Alot.... Keep up the good work!!

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
No but launch in Offline Mode just incase.

AtomicGamingHD

Reaction score
Most of all the options dont turn on and just make the windows noise only like 2 work please help

spensert

Reaction score
Question: Do I need to be offline to use this? >_> Just worried about something with Konami if I cheat while Online just to use for MGP and Resources

Chromfell

Reaction score
Question: Do I need to be offline to use this? >_> Just worried about something with Konami if I cheat while Online just to use for MGP and Resources

I used it. Not in Metal Gear Online, but in connected single player. It's been a week. Nothing has happened.
I have a defense level of over 5 million. Weekly leagues happen automatically, don't they?

Can we get a remove resources option..?
To make these 200.000 vehicles go away...
I just wanted a few fuel resources. ;_;

After experimenting around on a friends FOB... FOB infiltrations are completely client-sided. That means - dropping all enemies to sleep by the press of a button works.

I've heard Konami's cheat protection even in multiplayer is a joke, so you should be safe..?
Either way, if you want to be a total *******... you totally can be.

Last edited:

Chromfell

Reaction score
You need to activate it and browse your resources. It adds +200.000 depending on whats on screen - plants have a limit of 6.000 and parasites don't get anything added.

That's also a way of avoiding getting 200.000 vehicles. Just don't look at that page of the resources menu as long as the cheat is activated.

Jacob Gale

Reaction score
I've tried the latest 5 trainers for this game and I keep getting the same error for them all "The application was unable to start correctly (0xc000007b)". I use these trainers for alot of other games I have and have never had a problem like this. Anyone know why?

Looger

Reaction score
of course the one version that isnt here is the one i have

JavaBoyy

Reaction score
So, just a quick question, how do i bypass Avast? Or allow it to go thru my firewall