Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thanks
But i have a question ^^ this trainer work too for "not redux" version? Because i have this version and i don't want to buy redux version on steam xD
sad to say this only works on Redux :)

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
If you guyss are having problems with infin cash, use CE to hack it. :D Cash is the easiest to hack with CE

MariRomanov

Reaction score
It's really weird every cheat works except the cash cheat. FYI it wont even activate I did read the note about buying something first.

Drago Whooves

Master Donor
Reaction score
as already mentioned inf cash is broken

also there is a glitch with inf ammo and shotgun, after two shots shotgun becomes unusable

Sycoshaman

Junior Staff
Staff member
Reaction score
Well, until MAF can fix it, I suggest using CE yourselves guys. Number valued options ie cash, ammo etc are easy

1. Load game in CE
2. Enter number of Cash then press First Scan
3. Buy something cheap
4. Go back to CE, enter new Cash number and press next scan.

If you get a ton of address's, repeat process till it doesn't change, then double left click each address so it goes into bottom area, click the value option on the right and set to 9999999 or however much money/ammo/etc you want

This doesn't always work if games have built in cheap protections, then you need guys like MAF or someone who knows more about CE than me to explain it.

But it works for LOTS of games. ESPECIALLY money...money is always easily hackable.

PJBC

Reaction score
INFINITE CASH FIX!!!

Hold TAB to open your weapons menu, then simply reload your gun by pressing R - it'll switch between "normal" ammunition, and "cartridge" ammunition (the latter being currency as well)

As long as you have infinite ammo/no reload activated, you'll find that every 2nd reload, you'll gain about 30 cartridges (due to the game not adding and subtracting appropriately because the trainer is on)

I discovered this purely by chance and it's very easy - you can do it whenever, wherever (as long as the 2 trainer options are enabled at the time) - I made myself 1000 cartidges in about 2 minutes

I tested it on the "Ghosts" level using an AK (from Bourbon's corpse) and it worked completely fine.

I hope this helps you guys

Ronzed

Reaction score
The way to get "infinite" money is to switch out your regular ammo with your currency ammo.

I used the sub-machine gun to do this. You have to do it while you're on a mission, it won't work in a firing range.

Equip your sub-machine gun. Make sure infinite ammo is on, and no-reload is off.

Now, just hold down "R" to switch between regular ammo and currency ammo, which will add about 30 to your currency every time you switch.

You can place a heavy object on your "R" key and walk away for an hour or two, and come back to thousands of rounds in currency ammo.

Have fun!

HellGhost3-8

Reaction score
Cinel,

That's not because of AMD.
I have an Intel Processor and all others that have others configurations have the same crash issue.
It's just that the last time I played and like others already mentioned it, don't using the mouse in the Main Menu solved this.

MrAntifun,
And the last time I used the trainer, activating the unlimited ammo/money get the game crash when trying to do a shooting test or buying/selling something.

Is the issue fixed with the last update ?

I use the genuine game buy on Steam with the latest updates.

Thanks for your work on all these trainers.

barthelu

Donor
Reaction score
Hey guys
Is it fully working this trainer now?
Thanks in advance...

cyborg5742

Reaction score
MrAntiFun,

is it possible for you to add stealth/ghost mode in both last light redux and 2033 redux trainer?

ryuk7533

Reaction score
I get a crash as soon as i shoot any gun using the no reload. using the latest patch

radec1109

Reaction score

Current Trainers:
Metro 2033 Redux Update 1 Trainer +6
Metro 2033 Redux Update 3 Trainer +7

Options:
  1. Inf.Health
  2. Inf.Ammo
  3. No Reload
  4. Inf.Cash
  5. Better Accuracy
  6. Inf.Filters Duration
  7. Inf.Gas Mask
Notice:
  • Buy something to get the cash effect .
I am having troubles with option #4 Infinite cash. When I press F4 I am given a Windows error audio cue and and nothing happens, but all of the other options work.