Trainer Search

VoraxKavos

Reaction score
Infinite ammo doesn't seem to work, or at least I ran out of ammo completely with the cheat on o.o

WolfDrache

Reaction score
I am having the same problem with infinity cash not work it will not enable and same with Infinity ammo it was working for a while but now it does not work anymore. I have Windows ten and I also notice I can't change the compatibility of trainer either like the other trainers I have changed. Also I always run it as Admin. but still does not work. Is there going to be a fix for this or not?

DJAetius

Reaction score
Hello, thank you for making this trainer. Although it has a couple fleeting issues such as Artyom starting to breathe really heavy a couple minutes after enabling unlimited gas filter, I'm quite happy with it. Considering it's free, it's a job well done.

Their version doesn't work very well either. The "infinite resources/unlimited ammo" doesn't work on throwable secondaries anymore like the regular game's version did, and their Unlimited Health is bugged like crazy. If you receive fatal damage, the game crashes every single time. Made going through the library a real pain between the cheeks.

Triggering a tripwire you didn't see, KABOOM --> CRASH. Getting caught in overlapping lines of fire --> CRASH. The exterior library wall crashing down on you --> CRASH. Being merely touched by a Librarian --> CRASH.

But their infinite gas mask works better than yours, so I'm using both trainers at the same time. And theirs has the No Overheat cheat as well. Don't get me wrong, they do a great job most of the time. But sometimes something is beyond their coding skills.

Last edited:

Jackthelycan

Reaction score
Doesn't seem to work anymore, can we get an update? if nothing else just to ammo / cash ? :S

Ikito

Reaction score
Mr.ANTIFUN. I have a problem the trainer (METRO 2033 REDUX) is crashing at the most time if i getting hit by a librarian or fire. couls you fix that ? if you have the time for it. :) ...and before i forget it the inf. cash cheat doesnt work :)

falwa

Reaction score
Hi first thanks for your effort

and here is some problems and tips

dont need to use "F2 Inf. Ammo" cheat if use "F3 no reload" cheat but there is serius bug while using shoot gun
inf cash doesnt work

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
  1. Inf.Health - works
  2. Inf.Ammo - doesn't work /crash
  3. No Reload - doesn't work /crash
  4. Inf.Cash - doesn't work
  5. Better Accuracy - works
  6. Inf.Filters Duration - works
  7. Inf.Gas Mas - works

would you mind to check that out for me? @MrAntiFun

jeffhardy4ever1

Reaction score
Current update is 5, and somehow miraculously all the options still worked perfectly except for the Inf.Cash. Please update, much thanks in regard :)

xIMAPANDAx

Reaction score
This is an update for anybody trying to get infinite Military Grade Rounds in Metro 2033 Redux. The option in the trainer doesn't work, but as long as you have an assault rifle that can use the rounds you can easily get near infinite rounds. What you need to do is turn on the infinite ammo and no reload options, then equip the rifle that can use the MGRs, and then you just hold the reload button. Each time you put an MGR clip into the rifle and take it out you get as many bullets the clip can fit into your total MGR. I did this for about an hour by sticking something into my R key and letting to go and I went from 60 MGRs to 10030 MGRs. I hope this helps somebody. :)

Last edited:

Oussamalolo29

Reaction score
bro how can i activate i enter to the game and i tried to clic F1 Or F2 but didn't work please help :/