Trainer Search

Tankslayer

Reaction score
Infinite Cash does not work. Whenever I try to activate it, it just gives me the windows error "ding".

alpalia

Reaction score
ladies and gentlement.

if the infinite cash didnt work for you. just use the infinite ammo. put the "special military" ammo on your weapons, shoot 2 bullets and reload. you should grow up your military ammo (aka cash) very fast, and dont worry.. its infinite ammo, so you always have some military ammo ^^

MariRomanov

Reaction score
ladies and gentlement.

if the infinite cash didnt work for you. just use the infinite ammo. put the "special military" ammo on your weapons, shoot 2 bullets and reload. you should grow up your military ammo (aka cash) very fast, and dont worry.. its infinite ammo, so you always have some military ammo ^^
^^^^^This doesn't work I've tried it three times now.

joseph2543

Reaction score
i can't use F4 shortcut it have sound only "ding" and trainer doesn't work.

Goaty

Reaction score
^^^^^This doesn't work I've tried it three times now.

i can't use F4 shortcut it have sound only "ding" and trainer doesn't work.
Guys the trainer works fine. Yes the F4 doesn't work, but just do the bullet trick as others have said. It works perfect and you will have over 1000 in less than 4 minutes. The rest of the trainer works flawlessly. I've been playing through this amazing game (Steam Version) for the last week with zero problems. There is no need for him to fix the F4 option because it's so simple to just load the special military rounds in your gun, fire two shots, reload the gun. Just do that for a bit and you will have more money than you need to buy everything in the game.

MariRomanov

Reaction score
Guys the trainer works fine. Yes the F4 doesn't work, but just do the bullet trick as others have said. It works perfect and you will have over 1000 in less than 4 minutes. The rest of the trainer works flawlessly. I've been playing through this amazing game (Steam Version) for the last week with zero problems. There is no need for him to fix the F4 option because it's so simple to just load the special military rounds in your gun, fire two shots, reload the gun. Just do that for a bit and you will have more money than you need to buy everything in the game.
I've done exactly that more then once and NOTHING HAPPENS when I load the ammo fire off a few shots then reload the military ammo count DOESN'T CHANGE!!

FYI, Just because something works for some doesn't mean it works for everyone.

Lost Hope

Reaction score
Silly question: I have noticed with some other games that a Game of the Year, Gold, etc. that the normal trainer for said game will work. Getting at this; I bought the regular game on sale, was wondering if this trainer would work on it?

andy_fizul99

Reaction score
if you need inf.cash,
you just use inf.ammo cheat after that sell the ammo and you can get alot cash!!!
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH!!