Trainer Search

Cinel

Reaction score
.. i now that Redux s-u-c-k but i hear much of Redux how great it is ..
What is so great? Some small textures and shadows, and much lights? Very very small difference from the original (vanilla) and the mod redux.
This game sucks when using trainers from here as well as others. Game crash randomly when using trainers.
Go ahead, play without any trainers. You will realize game will keep crashing. Not trainers causing that crashes. Crashes are only on players that have AMD cpu's, because 4$$|-|013$ who did redux, they 5uck with their int3l 5h17.
Where does the game crashes? , Is a certain action done before the crash or what exactly ? , I will be working on a new trainer today .
Can have random crash, or at same mission/place. With and without trainer, same thing; crash. No need to bother about that mate. Not your mistake, believe me.

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
Even with 2 updates, the game still buggy. System will crash to desktop when there is a graphic intensive where you have to fend off numerous monsters. I doubt it's the trainer faulty.

TheDonLegend

Reaction score
to be honest in first i played the game with the trainer then the game at some point just keep crashing so i started from the beginning and played for many hours and passed the points where the game crashed with np at all i can say it is not a game problem the game is so awesome and i have update 1 & 2 put still till now the game crash sometimes when i use the trainer so i hope you can fix this MrAntifun .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Dear Sir,

I can not return to the desktop when I have the game running and therefore I can not use the trainer you have provided for us all.

Please help, I have tried the Alt-Enter combination but its not working for me.

Peter

• Start the Trainer first then open the Game after that Alt+Tab and activate the options that you want

Redsparten321

Reaction score
I put all the cheats on, try to pull out my revolver (pistol that you get at the start) when the base is underattack (And from there on) and it keeps on crashing, only when I pull out the revolver.

Ball00

Reaction score
I put all the cheats on, try to pull out my revolver (pistol that you get at the start) when the base is underattack (And from there on) and it keeps on crashing, only when I pull out the revolver.
Don't turn on no reload. Unlimited resources can be buggy as well so be careful

Dariyan

Reaction score
update 3 is out- btw to the guy above me who says its not the the trainer causing the crashes, i tried it with and without the trainer the trainer makes the game a bit more buggy with its options and does indeed cause a frequency of more crashes, as of now after the 3rd update the game crashes every few hrs- and my rig is insane so its a combination of bad programming and a trainer that the program is trying to reject i guess, who knows. but anyway update 3 is out but i think all they did is make a physx gpu file...

Ball00

Reaction score
update 3 is out- btw to the guy above me who says its not the the trainer causing the crashes, i tried it with and without the trainer the trainer makes the game a bit more buggy with its options and does indeed cause a frequency of more crashes, as of now after the 3rd update the game crashes every few hrs- and my rig is insane so its a combination of bad programming and a trainer that the program is trying to reject i guess, who knows. but anyway update 3 is out but i think all they did is make a physx gpu file...
What I am saying is when you turn on "No Reload" you cannot shot the magnum you just keep reloading. When I had unlimited resources / ammo on and picked up the Ak the game CTD. So it is the trainer

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I just started working on the new trainer , Fixed ammo crash and working on reload cheat now , New trainer will be up today , Sorry its late!.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added., Please read the notice .

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
None tested the new trainer? .

Ball00

Reaction score
I'll test it later tonight (GMT) but instead of setting ammo to 9999999 etc set to 30000 or 34000

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I'll test it later tonight (GMT) but instead of setting ammo to 9999999 etc set to 30000 or 34000
Ammo doesnt change , If you have 30 bullets when you reload it will stay at 30 .

Ball00

Reaction score
Ammo doesnt change , If you have 30 bullets when you reload it will stay at 30 .
Ahh sorry I typed that wrong. I was meaning on infinite resources/ ammo not the no reload feature

Ball00

Reaction score
Haven't had time to test the new one I was saying that as the old one done that. I'll test it later

Ball00

Reaction score
All seem to be working fine, except Inf.Cash it doesn't turn on for me