Trainer Search

ibrokeupmcr

Reaction score
Does anyone else get crashes when playing with the trainer activated? Is it the trainer or the game itself? Not sure if I'm the only one.

soniccactus

Reaction score
Great trainer as usual mr.antifun.

May i suggest to add no detection/invisibility and unlimited sprinting to be added to the trainer?

Ristow

Reaction score
inf health don't work or maybe work only in rare cases during the game, but im 99% of times don't work

lakersman

Reaction score
Please add the following options. Always STEALTH (Necessary for the GOOD Ending), Infinite flashlight and Night Vision power (so no pumping each and every time), No reload on ALL weapons, like the Sniper Rifle (which you 'dammit' have to reload after every shot), and pnuematics like the TIKHAR, and lastly Weapons ALWAYS clean. This options would ALL be nice MAF :cool:

Ristow

Reaction score
Infinite flashlight and Night Vision power:cool:
its included on option 8
and the sniper that reload every shot its normal, because his model its a sniper rifle not a machine gun, if you play CoD for example you will find rifles like this too

dnims

Reaction score
You can die from bombs... what is the infinite health cheat?

GonGon

Reaction score
You can die from bombs... what is the infinite health cheat?
well... falling too high , bomb and walk on fire it triggered dead animation script.
infinite health cheat are health never down from any bullet or monster attack

Last edited:

roberto555

Reaction score
ciao a tutti e complimenti x tutto il vostro lavoro, ho un problema con il trainer in pratica tutte le armi che ho a disposizione non sparano piu' pero' hanno i colpi ma non vanno, potreste gentilmente aiutarmi grazie 10000000

greeny187

Donor
Reaction score
A one-hit kill (especially when facing the monster bear) and full stealth is much needed.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Actually you can kill beast for the first time when you about to enter in cemetery to get a achievement called "Stand at your ground" or something like that i think so, but you still eventually have to kill him off to good crossing prior to finish chapter and it doesn't take too long to kill it.

chief

Reaction score
Thank you for this very nice trainer. Works very well with my system and have had no CTD using it. Yor trainers are high quality and very well made.