Trainer Search

unreal4real

Donor
Reaction score
Cheats are wokring, but with wemod after a while of gaming the game crashes and the metro bugtrap.exe notifaction comes up. Before the wemod junk the trainer from 1.0.0.2 works fine.
Is there any chance MFA u can make an normal trainer exe?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Cheats are wokring, but with wemod after a while of gaming the game crashes and the metro bugtrap.exe notifaction comes up. Before the wemod junk the trainer from 1.0.0.2 works fine.
Is there any chance MFA u can make an normal trainer exe?
is the crash caused by a certain cheat?.

unreal4real

Donor
Reaction score
Unlimited Health & Unlimited Ammo after a while of playing the game crashed and the bugtrap.exe from Metro comes up.
Without running WeMod there is no crash.

Last edited:

Matrim

Reaction score
Unlimited health doesn't seem to be working for the current version of the Epic Games trainer.

naeco

Reaction score
I'm having so many problems with WeMod (probably because of how Epic Games launcher works) that I had to abandon it.
I cannot get MAF's trainers to work with Metro Exodus through WeMod. can't speak to other titles on other platforms.

for the record, I went and downloaded {FLING}'s trainer for Metro Exodus and it worked immediately.
{FLING}'s trainer has a couple less options than MAF's but it seems to work just fine in case anyone else was continuing to have problems with WeMod and Metro.

stunvn

Reaction score
I'm using EpicGame launcher and WeMod crash every time I press the Play button.

Weird.

bongolongo2

Reaction score
How to download Trainer for Metro Exodus,i don,t see any trainer here!!?? PLease can anyone tell me how thanks

BlouDrake

Donor
Reaction score
How to download Trainer for Metro Exodus,i don,t see any trainer here!!?? PLease can anyone tell me how thanks

I am unsure on what you have metro exodus on. How ever here are the 3 links. You have to run it using wemod.

ditpet2

Reaction score
Please make a 1.0.0.7 gold edition trainer. The current trainer is not totaly compatible, No reaload is not working.

Reactions: MHC