Trainer Search

LOLOLabcd

Reaction score
i cant seem to get anything but infinite focus arrows and wttribute points to work :\

MarkHammond23

Reaction score
Is there a way to make this trainer mac compatible? or does anyone know of one that is compatable?

tal onzy

Donor
Reaction score
Is there a way to make this trainer mac compatible? or does anyone know of one that is compatable?

no sorry MAF only supports windows OS and from what i here it would be alotttt of work. and as far as where you might find trainers for mac i have no clue except to say do some searches with keywords like Trainers Mac PC Games in them .and since it will take you to places that might not be safe like MAF's website is wear use any protection you have and use your brain as to where your going. goodluck

Last edited:

TheCode

Reaction score
When i try to Activate trainer Or Use Any Options A Error Sound Happens and It doesent Work... What Do I do?

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
When i try to Activate trainer Or Use Any Options A Error Sound Happens and It doesent Work... What Do I do?
Use the latest Trainer on the latest version of the game, Last comment was 11 days ago so either the game updated or you are using the wrong version of the game/trainer.

Zero2012

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out here?
I have the latest version of the game, latest version of the trainer and I am running Windows 10 Home 64-bit.
I can run the trainer fine but when I try to use it the only options that work are infinite focus, arrows and attribute points.
Cheers.

Indrik

Reaction score
Thank you for the trainer, but it don´t work for the DLC-Campaigns (Steam Version)

PotatoJoe93

Reaction score
Link to most recent version of trainer not working for me. Says connection is reset, regardless of which browser I use

demn

Reaction score
Pls update your trainer.. God mode not working thanks

tjrocks057

Reaction score
My trainer is not working. Just makes that default windows bleep when I press F1