Trainer Search

KIEdekka

Reaction score
I can't get it to work. I loaded the trainer, then the game, hit the hotkeys, but nothing happened. Any ideas as to why that it?

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
I can't get it to work. I loaded the trainer, then the game, hit the hotkeys, but nothing happened. Any ideas as to why that it?
On Mr´s trainers I always start game first then trainer, never had a problem with hotkeys.
6EA.png

pcteck

Super Donor
Reaction score
Thanks:) man. Brought this older game back to life with the trainer.

dessanct

Reaction score
only my F4, F5, F6 hot keys seem to work... is there a way to change the hot keys?

LazyMoogle

Reaction score
I start the game first and then launch the trainer, but I can't activate trainer. Every time I press F1 i get that windows beep sound.

SkullheadLP

Reaction score
Im having problems even opening the trainer. Is it compatible with Windows 10?

Omnibomb

Reaction score
When i try to use the trainer only the 4 5 and 6 options work, everything else makes the windows beep

Omnibomb

Reaction score
okay my stupid ass was using the wrong trainer, but now i have a new problem, am trying to do one of the dagger legend quests specifically the one called the wraith, i am using the undetected cheat, and i keep getting detected, and its really irritating, because i suck at stealth (i like shooting shit and combat better than sneaking around anyway

MaYl Garcia

Reaction score
okay my stupid *** was using the wrong trainer, but now i have a new problem, am trying to do one of the dagger legend quests specifically the one called the wraith, i am using the undetected cheat, and i keep getting detected, and its really irritating, because i suck at stealth (i like shooting shit and combat better than sneaking around anyway
Theres no fix, and that also happens on dlcs

Omnibomb

Reaction score
nooooo, whelp that makes this game impossible and unplayable for me, i need a working invisible cheat so that i dont trigger mission failures....especially because the main story has these dumbass quests too

Last edited:

Rikaelus

Reaction score
Theres no fix, and that also happens on dlcs

Well hell. Those missions are the exact reason I even went looking for a trainer. All the other things help avoid the grind but that's the one aspect of the trainer that would really help to progress the game against the detection missions where you seem to be detected a hell of a lot easier than usual.

Me George

Reaction score
Well hell. Those missions are the exact reason I even went looking for a trainer. All the other things help avoid the grind but that's the one aspect of the trainer that would really help to progress the game against the detection missions where you seem to be detected a hell of a lot easier than usual.

Yep, ditto. The trainer works fine except on those godawful stealth missions, particular The Outcasts where you need to poison the grog. Shame the undetected cheat doesn't apply here. No biggie, I'll keep trying at it.

Jumbotron

Reaction score
Tested in the GOTY edition of the game. It works perfectly fine. Thank you!