Trainer Search

ThumperSkunk

Master Donor
Reaction score
11/30/2017 Report from New Tester:

Game: Steam Version (No idea what version of the game this is but it's obviously the latest from steam)
Trainer: 1.0 Version: (God Mode does not work, Infinite Arrows and Focus does. Reports above say infinite ability points also works)
Trainer: 02/2015 Version: As far as I can tell (I have not tested all of the options) everything on this trainer works.
-- Tested: God Mode (Works), Infinite Arrows (Works), Infinite Focus (Works).

Usage:

* Enter SoM Game, Load in to Story Mode and Wait for Character to appear.
* Alt-Tab out of game and open SoM Trainer (I actually had this open before opening the game above, should work either way). I have opened as administrator each time. The icon on desktop is showing the Blue/Yellow shield so I believe it opens as admin by default.
* Ensure the trainer shows "Game: On"
* Alt-Tab back into Shadows of Mordor
* Press the "F1" Key. You should hear an announcement that the trainer is turned on.
* Press the "F" Key (F1, F2, etc.) associated with the trainer option you want to turn on (for me that would be F2, F4 and F5)
* You should hear "Cheat Enabled" announcement for each option enabled.

You should now be able to test each option (such as getting hit and making sure you take no damage or pressing and holding your bow to ensure you lose no focus and can fire an unlimited set of arrows).

As to one of the comments above: I have no idea what the person above asking about a 4K monitor is on...
1) The trainer has nothing to do with the monitor you're playing on.
2) I have a 4K monitor, works just fine.

General Win 10 Anti-virus (Windows Defender) does NOT flag the 1.0 or 2015 version as a virus threat. 7-Zip allows local extraction. I find it useful to move the extracted file to the desktop where I'm activating SoM from.
SOM_zpsk8ig9agg.png

thats what i get on my 4k

James Ruth

Reaction score
this just will not work it wont let me pull the damn file out of the zip how do any of you know how to get this to work!

Zigomar

Reaction score
What's difference between versions, shouldn't i just take the latest ?

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
What's difference between versions, shouldn't i just take the latest ?
Each trainer version is designed to work with specific game version but the latest one usually works with many as possible until it's outdated that's in case of problems such some cheats doesn't work or activation didn't performed right.

Fred500

Reaction score
Hello there Mrantifun!

You are the best hacker on the web.I really appreciate your work.
Now, I have a small favor i would like to ask you.
Could you add Infinite One Ring cheat to Shadow of Mordor (Bright Lord DLC). I think you can do it the same way you did infinite Elven Rage for Shadow of War. It is really same thing. The only difference is Name of the power. So i think you could do it pretty easily.So DO it the same way you did Infinite Elven Rage. Best Regards! Bilbo Bagins!

LgBlindMan

Reaction score
Quick question regarding the trainer. Every time I run the exe, your page pops up. I thought I saw a way to get around this at some point, but it was some time ago. I love the trainer, zero problems and no real complaints, just this little pop up is all. If I'm missing anything, please let me know.

MrSkaizo

Staff
Staff member
Donor
YouTube Manager
Reaction score
Quick question regarding the trainer. Every time I run the exe, your page pops up. I thought I saw a way to get around this at some point, but it was some time ago. I love the trainer, zero problems and no real complaints, just this little pop up is all. If I'm missing anything, please let me know.
Yeah it's because this function was insert only for trainers made back in 2014 and some time later it was decided to remove it but latest trainer still works fine and didn't required any update for years.