Trainer Search

Piglet

Reaction score
We need an update on this, please and thank you. !!!!!!!!!

Pim Ken

Reaction score
Detects a trojan on that file
...confirmed safe?

Last edited:

ViperGTSR

Reaction score
I've tried v1.0 of the trainer - only infinite focus, elven shot, xp, and attribute points work on the newest version of Shadow of Mordor. I've started the game, and started the trainer as admin. With the 12-14 trainer undetected is the only one that works. I can't download the trainer from Feb 2015 at all, it just keeps saying can't reach this page.

Last edited:

Mrbearzero

Donor
Reaction score
Keep getting the Windows Cannot complete the extraction And i have no idea what the hell do can someone please help i am trying to download these trainers but this is always happening

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Keep getting the Windows Cannot complete the extraction And i have no idea what the hell do can someone please help i am trying to download these trainers but this is always happening
Almost certainly your Anti-Virus Shield or firewall is blocking the download. Temporarily disable these programs while you download & install the trainers, then make sure to add the installed trainers as exceptions/approved programs on your anti-virus programs before running them.

Mrbearzero

Donor
Reaction score
Almost certainly your Anti-Virus Shield or firewall is blocking the download. Temporarily disable these programs while you download & install the trainers, then make sure to add the installed trainers as exceptions/approved programs on your anti-virus programs before running them.

Forgot where to look on windows 8 For security and firewall and stuff

qalan

Donor
Reaction score
Forgot where to look on windows 8 For security and firewall and stuff
I use a 3rd-party AV shield which supersedes the basic stuff that comes with Windows, but I'd start with Windows Firewall and Windows Defender on your control panel. Also check the security features on your browser - they also may be interfering with the download (use the help features as necessary).

Illydth

Reaction score
11/30/2017 Report from New Tester:

Game: Steam Version (No idea what version of the game this is but it's obviously the latest from steam)
Trainer: 1.0 Version: (God Mode does not work, Infinite Arrows and Focus does. Reports above say infinite ability points also works)
Trainer: 02/2015 Version: As far as I can tell (I have not tested all of the options) everything on this trainer works.
-- Tested: God Mode (Works), Infinite Arrows (Works), Infinite Focus (Works).

Usage:

* Enter SoM Game, Load in to Story Mode and Wait for Character to appear.
* Alt-Tab out of game and open SoM Trainer (I actually had this open before opening the game above, should work either way). I have opened as administrator each time. The icon on desktop is showing the Blue/Yellow shield so I believe it opens as admin by default.
* Ensure the trainer shows "Game: On"
* Alt-Tab back into Shadows of Mordor
* Press the "F1" Key. You should hear an announcement that the trainer is turned on.
* Press the "F" Key (F1, F2, etc.) associated with the trainer option you want to turn on (for me that would be F2, F4 and F5)
* You should hear "Cheat Enabled" announcement for each option enabled.

You should now be able to test each option (such as getting hit and making sure you take no damage or pressing and holding your bow to ensure you lose no focus and can fire an unlimited set of arrows).

As to one of the comments above: I have no idea what the person above asking about a 4K monitor is on...
1) The trainer has nothing to do with the monitor you're playing on.
2) I have a 4K monitor, works just fine.

General Win 10 Anti-virus (Windows Defender) does NOT flag the 1.0 or 2015 version as a virus threat. 7-Zip allows local extraction. I find it useful to move the extracted file to the desktop where I'm activating SoM from.

BearCatOfficial

Reaction score
Probably the most dumb to whatever this all is but.. I have an XBox One, how do I use this program?