Trainer Search

RaPiiD

Reaction score
Thank you so much, this game is so badly designed (yes it's intentional) I basically fed ortha the raven to level 24 because I kept dying, he is now immune to everything but a dodge and hit and I'm right at the beginning of the game which makes playing it incredibly frustrating, he will just show up randomly, if it's in the middle of a mission then I just have to die and give him even more power....
It's a triple A game and it doesn't have a difficulty setting, that's just complete idiocy.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score
If you have trouble with Code'x's version because it's 1.01, please read previous posts. MrAntiFun and chris said you need to start your game first, Alt+Tab out, active your trainer and then it should be working.

Cyclone15991

Reaction score
I'm 17% into the game and most options are working perfectly. I've turned on God Mode, Inf. Focus, Inf. Arrows, Inf. Attribute Points, and Undetected All together and didn't have any bugs, I was also able to grab and interrogate, drain, and shank with all these options on.

This is my savegame, I have the C o d e x version 1.0.1636.20 (that's what it says in Properties):
http://www2.zippyshare.com/v/18008705/file.html

P.S: Both the trainer and the game are set to run as administrator.

User2014

Reaction score
I'm 17% into the game and most options are working perfectly. I've turned on God Mode, Inf. Focus, Inf. Arrows, Inf. Attribute Points, and Undetected All together and didn't have any bugs, I was also able to grab and interrogate, drain, and shank with all these options on.

This is my savegame, I have the C o d e x version 1.0.1636.20 (that's what it says in Properties):

Have same version as you even set it to Admin just like you and still I got hit with WHY U NO GRAB glitch. Also some time some of the other cheat don't work.

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
Everything works fine. Trainer works 100% like it should. Can Grab,Run,etc etc..... you shouldnt Turn on the Trainer/functions on the "Tutorial" sequence -> (after you've done the Tutorial ur starting the game on a tower -> Turn it on when ur on the Tower in Ghost-form, than the Trainer should work perfect.

OshaoDar

Donor
Reaction score

For the Code'x version v1.01, I confirm that God Mode, Infinite Focus/Arrows, Super Experience works. Undetected seem to work properly with Inf Attribute Points disabled. Whether it works for missions that require stealth, I cannot say. Wouldn't count on it, but then, stealth missions are really not that difficult. I can still interrogate/grab enemies with all (except Inf Att Pnts) cheat options on.

Grab does NOT work with Infinite Attribute Points cheat enabled, after disabling use Fast Travel or reload the full cell to make it work again.

REMINDER: Open game first! Alt-Tab out > Execute Trainer > Press F1 to Activate Trainer > Use cheats at your leisure!

Last edited:

Bkob

Reaction score
God mod has stopped working for me as well after the second map.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
ok for those who cant get grab working. i've tried starting a new game. for the sake of the forums. i deleted my old data. and started afresh

1) Do not turn on trainer during the training session when Talion is training with his Son and when he's talking with his wife. after his wife dies and he meets the shadow dude, then you can alt tab and start the trainer.
2) Grab will work when the orc has stars on its head.
3) Inf Health Works for me even after the update and with the new game it works.
4) try and follow these steps and it should work
5) im using Steam Updated Release version so i'm not too sure on the Cod.ex Versions. :)

Please Like this if it helps the more likes means i'll sticky this at the first page of the trainer

Sylencer90

Donor
Reaction score
ok for those who cant get grab working. i've tried starting a new game. for the sake of the forums. i deleted my old data. and started afresh

1) Do not turn on trainer during the training session when Talion is training with his Son and when he's talking with his wife. after his wife dies and he meets the shadow dude, then you can alt tab and start the trainer.
2) Grab will work when the orc has stars on its head.
3) Inf Health Works for me even after the update and with the new game it works.
4) try and follow these steps and it should work
5) im using Steam Updated Release version so i'm not too sure on the Cod.ex Versions. :)

Thx for making it detailed :D. MrAF should add this to the Main post to prevent Further "bug" reports :p

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Thx for making it detailed :D. MrAF should add this to the Main post to prevent Further "bug" reports :p
hehe i dont mind helping those with bug reports, but.... it does kinda make me feeling repetitive ahaha. cuz there is a previous page icon to click on and read hehe. but its ok. that's why the staff members are here for :p

Ridellia

Reaction score
Just waiting for a fix for the 2nd map area. The cheats don't really work after that.

Thanks for making tough areas less frustrating with your work :D

chrono99

Reaction score
This is strange. The trainer doesn't work anymore. It was working like a charm last night but now it wont work ingame or in the menu... I start it first then the game then in the menu I activate it and nothing..