Trainer Search

chris

Donor
Reaction score
This is strange. The trainer doesn't work anymore. It was working like a charm last night but now it wont work ingame or in the menu... I start it first then the game then in the menu I activate it and nothing..
honestly you should start the game first. load into the game world, then start the trainer. @chrono99

Last edited:

Matrim

Reaction score
I have found that the trainer can cause some keyboard commands to not work, i.e. sometimes you can't run, interrogate, etc.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
I have found that the trainer can cause some keyboard commands to not work, i.e. sometimes you can't run, interrogate, etc.
ok for those who cant get grab working. i've tried starting a new game. for the sake of the forums. i deleted my old data. and started afresh

1) Do not turn on trainer during the training session when Talion is training with his Son and when he's talking with his wife. after his wife dies and he meets the shadow dude, then you can alt tab and start the trainer.
2) Grab will work when the orc has stars on its head.
3) Inf Health Works for me even after the update and with the new game it works.
4) try and follow these steps and it should work
5) im using Steam Updated Release version so i'm not too sure on the Cod.ex Versions. :)

Please Like this if it helps the more likes means i'll sticky this at the first page of the trainer

giancarlo88

Reaction score
My Avast antivirus went bonkers and did a full system scan after turning this on

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
I tested couple game saves , Running bug i think its a game bug and not caused by the trainer , When people say second map what do you mean by that? , Second region in current map or the map itself changes after progressing in game? , I haven't played the game .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Another option that you could add, Its Inf, Ally Health for the
I tested couple game saves , Running bug i think its a game bug and not caused by the trainer , When people say second map what do you mean by that? , Second region in current map or the map itself changes after progressing in game? , I haven't played the game .

There is another region after you complete some missions, You will get new map, Yes.

Mikester

Reaction score
Weird! Worked (finally after a few minutes of gameplay). Today it stopped.

Looks like it has some time sensitive commands.

Yesterday AVAST had NO ISSUE with it. Today - even if i add it to exclusions they override my command and delete it. - AVAST does that only when the file is seriously infected.

SO i think the problem is that the trainer after X time after installation calls home (thru hooks i guess) and tries to do stuff behind your back - add RATs most probable.

If this gets me banned- i was right. If not - i still MIGHT be right!

Kaj1234

Reaction score

My issues came after 20 mins of gameplay. This IS related to your trainer - I tried a couple of others, just to check it - and no issues, using all trainer options.
Grab - Daggers and sometimes God Mode has issues

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Weird! Worked (finally after a few minutes of gameplay). Today it stopped.

Looks like it has some time sensitive commands.

Yesterday AVAST had NO ISSUE with it. Today - even if i add it to exclusions they override my command and delete it. - AVAST does that only when the file is seriously infected.

SO i think the problem is that the trainer after X time after installation calls home (thru hooks i guess) and tries to do stuff behind your back - add RATs most probable.

If this gets me banned- i was right. If not - i still MIGHT be right!
The trainer doesn't have any function to send packets or anything through the internet .
My issues came after 20 mins of gameplay. This IS related to your trainer - I tried a couple of others, just to check it - and no issues, using all trainer options.
Grab - Daggers and sometimes God Mode has issues
I been playing for 1 hour now and no problems at all , I will play for another hour just to be sure .
p.s. try not to use the undetected cheat.

Gaiii

Reaction score
Hey Guys,
the trainer worked realy well, I mean all worked I didnt have any issues but then in the evening it suddently can't find the Trainer on my Desktop anymore, it laggs for some seconds and tells me then, that the trainer file can't be found anymore and that I should check if the Name has changed or something... after that it delets the trainer on the Desktop automatically. I tried putting it into an other folder or in the game folder, nothing works anymore sadly :(
I didn't update the game and I didn't get a new Antivirus, I'M using Avast but I'm using it all the time and it worked before I even scanned the file with it besofe using... ^^ I used it for like 8Hours I think.
Then I got off the Game and tried playing in the evening.

chris

Donor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
the trainer worked realy well, I mean all worked I didnt have any issues but then in the evening it suddently can't find the Trainer on my Desktop anymore, it laggs for some seconds and tells me then, that the trainer file can't be found anymore and that I should check if the Name has changed or something... after that it delets the trainer on the Desktop automatically. I tried putting it into an other folder or in the game folder, nothing works anymore sadly :(
I didn't update the game and I didn't get a new Antivirus, I'M using Avast but I'm using it all the time and it worked before I even scanned the file with it besofe using... ^^ I used it for like 8Hours I think.
Then I got off the Game and tried playing in the evening.
its the anti virus. the antivirus has deleted your trainer.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
I have just played for 2h With the Arrow and Focus cheat on, After i activate the Inf.Attribute Points Cheat i couldnt grab urks anymore.

Gaiii

Reaction score
But I had it running all the time and I closed and opened it severely times o_O why should my Avast just block it?

giancarlo88

Reaction score
its just a false positive. its up to you whether you wanna use it or not. your a grown man :D
Haha, since you replied that quick I would suppose I can give it a try, what with all the positive reviews you had :)