Trainer Search

zakari007

Reaction score
Hi guys !

I make a small return on the trainer:

It works perfectly well ! On the condition of executing it and activating it only when the real game begins after all the session of tutorial.

I use all the options, except the fast kill, and none bugs, with C.O.D.E.X version.

Because if you activate the trainer at once, having to execute the game is going to mess around, you cannot run, not to catch and other bugs... The 1st time I had made this error and that backs up bugs, trainer activate or not, I have begun a new game, and activate the trainer correctly.

Here is if that can help.Thanks again MrAntiFun ! :)

PS: sorry if my english is a little bad, i'm french.

Last edited:

Dariyan

Reaction score
i have the samed problem as gaiii!i closed avast and the problem still exists!any ideas?
- u have to disable shields in avast in order to make it work, right click on avast in task manager, click on shields, then disable shields for ten minutes then unzip and use trainer, works fine
nope, on certain condition god mode wont work, i have been killed twice with god mode on
pretty sure that the god mode doesnt work on just main mission modes and putting on undetection stops you from being able to grab and interrogate. just a heads up mr antifun.

Dariyan

Reaction score
idk, perhaps after some certain missions, the god mode will conflict with the program and makes it wont work, then again god mode might works after quite a long time
SEE ABOVE its only on main mission modes for me

cosminbh

Reaction score
I experienced god mode issues as well and what i have done is to activate god mode on the pause menu when you press escape. This worked for me though and i use c.o.dex as well.

marklar

Reaction score
God mode works for me, it just requires me to turn it on and off a few times and mess with it(with the original trainer). Basically once I start the game I run to an enemy, let them hit me, then activate it. I keep turning it on and off until I notice I don't get damaged anymore. Not sure why it has to be activated like that, but it works. Going to try out the updated trainer now.

Bahmg

Reaction score
i m getting this "your tempfolder mus allow execution"

kala005

Reaction score
Hello, I have a contribution to make on the question of god mode. In the game there are 2 maps or areas. In the first, UDUM, god mode works perfect, but when you go to the next area, SEA OF NURNEN, stops working. Even if one returns to the starting area, udum, works again. There must be some kind of conflict in the next zone with respect to god mode. Sorry for my bad English

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Hello, I have a contribution to make on the question of god mode. In the game there are 2 maps or areas. In the first, UDUM, god mode works perfect, but when you go to the next area, SEA OF NURNEN, stops working. Even if one returns to the starting area, udum, works again. There must be some kind of conflict in the next zone with respect to god mode. Sorry for my bad English
No problem , Someone please send me a savegame of the second area and i will check it out .

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
If its possible to add, Inf. Ally Health ---- To the caragor when you mount him.