Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
New trainer added fixed arrows bug when starting up a game your arrows was 0 , Now it will start with whatever amount you had , Also you must have atleast 1 arrow for the cheat to work .

Tilitus

Reaction score
so im finding the god mode a bit off.. havent updated the game but after 30 hours of gameplay i desided to cheat my ass of to make a grand army and for abut 10 hours it worked but today its nt working.. any idea why?

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
so im finding the god mode a bit off.. havent updated the game but after 30 hours of gameplay i desided to cheat my ass of to make a grand army and for abut 10 hours it worked but today its nt working.. any idea why?
Try to activate the trainer and god mode in main menu of the game.

Batman1987

Reaction score
I have been having issues where the trainer would disable or break the grapple button (Left CTRL or RB On a Xbox 360 Controller)

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
no that dident work... just have to play whit out it.. was fun while it lasted =)
I really dont know what the problem is , I tested the trainer on second map and it worked fine , Can you please send me a game save on which the trainer stopped working ?, I know you maybe done with it but it would help alot of other people who are having the same problem .

ratsoid

Donor
Reaction score
Where are the savegames located? I'm experiencing this too and I can help out.

mXzo

Reaction score
For me the God mode stopped working as well, other options are working fine. I was curious and tested someones else trainer and the god mode there also doesn't work. Everything except that is fine. Not sure what the problem is.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
For me its at C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\userdata\UserSteamId(Should be number)\241930\remote\gamedata.sav

Tyos

Reaction score
On second map, fast kill also counts for me, i get 1shot by any random arrow.. xD

silentwitness

Reaction score
im having the same issue on the second map the god mode was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped after the mission where you kill the legendary groug. Now i cant seem to get it to activate only all other options seem to be working any idea what the problem could be? I have tried updating to the new trainer also.

link to the save game if i helps

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyp3p2dwgvgnkpy/gamedata.sav?dl=0

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score

For me the God mode stopped working as well, other options are working fine. I was curious and tested someones else trainer and the god mode there also doesn't work. Everything except that is fine. Not sure what the problem is.

Issue might be we're using ***** version. Either way, Saves for ***** are in C:\Users\<user>\AppData\Roaming\Steam\*****\241930\remote
Savegame http://nub.ro/mordorsave.zip

On second map, fast kill also counts for me, i get 1shot by any random arrow.. xD

im having the same issue on the second map the god mode was working fine but all of a sudden it stopped after the mission where you kill the legendary groug. Now i cant seem to get it to activate only all other options seem to be working any idea what the problem could be? I have tried updating to the new trainer also.

link to the save game if i helps

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xyp3p2dwgvgnkpy/gamedata.sav?dl=0

Hi guys , New final trainer was just added to first page , Please download it and let me know if health stop working again ,I fixed the problem and it should be fine though , Thanks to @ratsoid for the game save .

Matrim

Reaction score

I have tried using the trainer only after getting into the main part of the story. It still can cause problems with not being able to run, interrogate orcs, ride caragors, etc.

NIcNamAik

Reaction score
left control button for interact or pick up does not work after some time into game when cheats are activated, is it fixed?