Trainer Search

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Sorry, but you are not allowed to complain about any bugs or issues caused by the trainer as you didn't pay anything and the trainer maker owes you nothing (according to the users here). If you want trainers made by more competent programmers that actually care about the quality of their products, please look elsewhere.
Does his problem sound like anything caused by a trainer?, The obvious answer is no , As for you , You said you don't use this trainer so nothing you say is contributing in anyway to this topic , So i would like to ask you to stop with these comments, I already patched up the trainer 5 times since game release and fixed all the problems i encountered while testing the trainer if anything comes up and is caused by the trainer i will be more than happy to fix it .

dabutt

Reaction score
so the trainer on page 1 from mrantifun is the updated one? it still has version 1.00 written in the filename :/ sorry, i'm just a little confused

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
so the trainer on page 1 from mrantifun is the updated one? it still has version 1.00 written in the filename :/ sorry, i'm just a little confused
Does it have Final on the end of it ?.

dabutt

Reaction score
Does it have Final on the end of it ?.
yeah, i just downloaded it again and the filename is: "Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun Final.zip" also the link to the trainer is ".../index.php?attachments/shadow-of-mordor-v1-00-trainer-8-mrantifun-final-zip.815/"

Last edited:

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
yeah, i just downloaded it again and the filename is: "Shadow Of Mordor V1.00 Trainer +8 MrAntiFun Final.zip" also the link to the trainer is ".../index.php?attachments/shadow-of-mordor-v1-00-trainer-8-mrantifun-final-zip.815/"
Alright , You having a certain problem ? .

dabutt

Reaction score
Alright , You having a certain problem ? .
well not really... i just wanted to know if this is the updated trainer everyone speaks about. i had issues with grabbing an enemy before but i didnt had the chance to try the updated trainer yet. so i just wanted to ask if the trainer in your first post is the updated one ;)

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
well not really... i just wanted to know if this is the updated trainer everyone speaks about. i had issues with grabbing an enemy before but i didnt had the chance to try the updated trainer yet. so i just wanted to ask if the trainer in your first post is the updated one ;)

Click Me -- Its the final trainer, All bugs are fixed [
For me at least]

am2093

Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, everything works perfectly except for the grab :( It works until I either pick up an upgrade or start a mission, and when I do it again it works again. Strange.
And yes I'm using the final version.

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Thanks for the trainer, everything works perfectly except for the grab :( It works until I either pick up an upgrade or start a mission, and when I do it again it works again. Strange.
And yes I'm using the final version.

Have you read the notice ?

Notice:
  • For Attribute points cheat you must first activate the cheat then use some attribute points after that you will get the unlimited points .
  • Use Attribute points cheat only when required , Don't use unless you are going to spend some .
It might be the attribute cheat that doing the grab bug, Disable it and try using grab.

Blasta Lolov

Reaction score
Everyting works fine but... Can you add "Fast Combo" option please? I need it very much to have some fun with orc leaders, but your trainer cant work together with another one and dont include required option...

NateDaBeast

Reaction score
I just now downloaded the final version, none of the hotkeys work...

Kalas

Honorary Member
Master Donor
Reaction score
Which I did I started the game, opened the trainer, nothing works....

Cant be, The trainer works for most of us here, Check it out with MrAntiFun, I dont know how to solve this problem.

djma46

Reaction score
the grabbing problem is caused by the attribute trainer cheat so other than that great trainer loving the game