What would you like to see in ME:SoW DLC? (3 choices)

• RIdable Balrogs?

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Play as Tauriel

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Play as Galadriel

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • Play as the Dark Lord Sauron

Votes: 33 67.3%
  • More Cowbell

Votes: 10 20.4%

• Total voters

Trainer Search

hackerman3000

Reaction score
Hello people and MrAntiFun, i was hoping that this time around if you could do ME:SoW and be able to add infinite "Elven Wrath". I feel that SoW should be a game where you're practically a god, you have a ring of power, no normal orc will be able to defeat you, and i feel as if you should create a trainer to help expand on that feeling. Granted it's coming out the 10th of october, i feel as if i should send in my request early before you get spammed with this request.
-Hackerman30000

godofshade

Donor
Reaction score
+1 in for an early start, with inf.Health inf.Ringpower inf.Elfarrows inf.currency(if its there) amountable ability points(able to input own amount of points)

Bane Thunder

Reaction score
I know MrAntiFun is amazingly quick at getting trainers up for new games. This being my most anticipated game this year arriving in 6 days.

I hope he can find a way to not only to provide the skill points but to unlock the Summon Drake skill which requires you to complete a campaign quest which is supposedly late in the game. I'd rather have that skill early in the game so here's hoping it can be done :D