Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zaon

Reaction score
The +10 Trainer is still causing me crashes anytime I try to start up a quest, no matter what cheats I have enabled/disabled. The +7 trainer works fine.

I am on Windows 7, Intel processor.

Taftus

Reaction score
The +10 Trainer is still causing me crashes anytime I try to start up a quest, no matter what cheats I have enabled/disabled. The +7 trainer works fine.

I am on Windows 7, Intel processor.

Have you tried run it as admin? I have no issue with +10 trainer.

Mr Griffon

Reaction score
Is there any problem if i use on offline , then close the trainer , reboot the game without the trainer then go online ?

captain vigo

Reaction score
Is there any problem if i use on offline , then close the trainer , reboot the game without the trainer then go online ?

Ive used the trainer offline and then went to online afterwards to play with friends and never had any problems.

Axious

Master Donor
Reaction score
Hay trainer is awesome has helped alot! Though, I have one problem. I'm not sure if its just me but in the "show game editor" the part next to the number value is empty there is nothing to select is that normal? Also not sure if its possible but could a part that quick levels up your scout flies be added if its not to much trouble.

bobby24

Reaction score
Looks like the health cheat is broken. it worked with .7 but doesnt seem to work with .10

kokolat

Reaction score
Will we get flag for fast kill? for example if we go do a mission, will the fast completion time be flag? for harder fights like elder dragons
completion time such as like 1 minute or lower

bangla

Reaction score
Will we get flag for fast kill? for example if we go do a mission, will the fast completion time be flag? for harder fights like elder dragons
completion time such as like 1 minute or lower
I think special arena/arena quests has a timer and shows up in records so a timing of 0.1 seconds for a kill would be highly suspicious, while they probably wouldnt ban, technically it affects multiplayer and speedrunners so probably just afk somewhere or gather some stuff for 5~10mins before 1 shotting the boss.

Kembung

Reaction score
Oooofff I found the first problem with my save file.
After killing the Xeno'jiiva for the first time. and going though the reward screen.
My game loading screen decide to freeze and I can no longer load it anymore from the menu also.

Cheats that were activated during the fight.
Health
Stamina
Durability

During the second part of the fight.
Insta kill

mnsyahir96

Reaction score
can you made option for 1 hit almost dead? because i want catch the monster. thanks

Kembung

Reaction score
can you made option for 1 hit almost dead? because i want catch the monster. thanks
You can activate the Insta kill cheat and put the trap first.
When the monster is in the trap, just sleep it.
If you scared your Palico might kill the monster then leave it back at camp.

Romp

Reaction score
Thank you Mr.Antifun.... you have just ended my migraine!!

karellen

Reaction score
Nice trainer everything works great although when the trainer is activated on 10+ entering the rotten vale results in a crash or you're stuck forever loading in. Can we also get a decoration spawn option? Even with infinite items, grinding decorations at the elder melder is a pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.