Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Is there anyway to duplicate jewels with this trainer?

Yes man, it's the Inf. Craft (F6)

If you go to your wharehouse with this hack activated your jewels become x99 ;)

But Mr Antifun sensei please, like I said before, change that x99 to x9999 because that's the limit in the warehouse please :)

This_is_Stupid

Reaction score
Yes man, it's the Inf. Craft (F6)

If you go to your wharehouse with this hack activated your jewels become x99 ;)

But Mr Antifun sensei please, like I said before, change that x99 to x9999 because that's the limit in the warehouse please :)
Thats the thing, it shouldnt be at a "limit". Otherwise multiple stacks will be created which will be very frustrating.

bigaxel123

Reaction score
!!!!IMMEDIATE NEED!!!! Remove Trap Timer(s) the most frustrating thing in this game is having to wait to drop another trap. P L E A S E

DJAetius

Reaction score
Too many pages to go through, can someone summarize what works and what doesn't at this time?

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Thats the thing, it shouldnt be at a "limit". Otherwise multiple stacks will be created which will be very frustrating.

I don't understand, english is not my main language.

What you said? x9999 items instead of x99 is useless? Why? Isn't better a hack that gives you the maximum of everything instead of just a little bit?

This_is_Stupid

Reaction score
I don't understand, english is not my main language.

What you said? x9999 items instead of x99 is useless? Why? Isn't better a hack that gives you the maximum of everything instead of just a little bit?
Imagine that you have x9999 Herb. Then on a mission you pick one more. When you try to place it into the bank, it has to create a new stack. Which again is x9999. There arent any missions requiring 2000 ancient bones or something, x99 is more than enough for everything.

Lucas Abacherli

Reaction score
I would like to thank the work of all the staff. many say it can be disadvantageous for the game. but in my case I have little time to play so the trainer makes it much easier.

eeddoocc

Reaction score
Someone know if is possible to reset item stacks? Messing arround i got few stacks of mats and i dont want it. But cant find how turn this stacks into x1 so i can sell it safety. Mybe can add to trainer option to x1?

ElcondeLucanor

Reaction score
Imagine that you have x9999 Herb. Then on a mission you pick one more. When you try to place it into the bank, it has to create a new stack. Which again is x9999. There arent any missions requiring 2000 ancient bones or something, x99 is more than enough for everything.

Nope, not create a new stack, the item will sell instantly.

x9999 is the best choice for these hacks.

eeddoocc

Reaction score
The problem selling is you need click " -> " 1 eternity. I dont find yet how sell all in 1 click

lokopoco

Reaction score
please incorporate features such as damage setter, and max palico or HR rank, or max research, and instant capture option. that have these options. Would be great! thanks

SotiCoto

Reaction score
Things I'd go for about now:

Infinite duration Mantles (or instant cooldown)
All Canteen food fresh.
No Stamina Reduction over time.
Stun Immunity

Mr Griffon

Reaction score
Wish the Research points was 99999 , not 9999 but oh well , trainer rly good

ExoSoul

Reaction score
There is CT Table on another Site which let's you re-do your whole Character if you want. Google will help you if you look for monster hunter world ********

Could you be a bit more specific? I'm currently away from my pc so i can't try it out and looking at it I can't see it, do you mean the pointers or event item (voucher) or do I have the wrong one?

josh114170

Reaction score
would it be possible to use the cheats ot get max money and items, save, then restart the game but not the trainer and just continue playing like normal? or would capcom detect something like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.