Trainer Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

rdslive

Reaction score
What do you need one hit kill , when you can instantly kill all monsters on map instantly
I just tested your script and it doesnt work. when using the LUA Script execute, if you have some other way then do share, thats why I was wondering for one hit.

gashig

Reaction score
I just tested your script and it doesnt work. when using the LUA Script execute, if you have some other way then do share, thats why I was wondering for one hit.

Obviously you don't know what you are doing.

Open Cheat engine press CTRL+ALT+A
Paste the code and hit execute and start a kill mission or a expeditions and done

Dicehunter

Reaction score
"MonsterHunterWorld.exe"+03B3DFB8

1B8
7D0

Very much appreciated but after having a look at CE I have not got the faintest idea what goes where haha

Paste the code and hit execute and start a kill mission or a expeditions and done

Tried that, Didn't work sadly.

I know this is being highly cheeky but is there a chance you could do it and upload it pretty please ?

gashig

Reaction score
Very much appreciated but after having a look at CE I have not got the faintest idea what goes where haha

First line is the address

Last line is first pointer, second to last line is second pointer, ETC.

night117

Reaction score
{ Game : MonsterHunterWorld.exe
Version:
Date : 2018-08-10
}

[ENABLE]

aobscanmodule(ohklm,MonsterHunterWorld.exe,44 0F 2F 68 64 73 0D 8B 87)
alloc(newmem,$1000,ohklm)

label(code)
label(return)

registersymbol(ohklm)

newmem:
mov [rax+64],0

code:
comiss xmm13,[rax+64]
jmp return

ohklm:
jmp newmem
return:

[DISABLE]

ohklm:
db 44 0F 2F 68 64

unregistersymbol(ohklm)
dealloc(newmem)

Enjoy.
appreciated.
this is so cool.

Dicehunter

Reaction score

I got the address but have no clue what pointers are, Doesn't matter I'll just go level up the old fashioned way, Seems less of a headache :)

Appreciate the code though, Just a thought, In future when someone asks you to do something like make a quick table, And that person being completely clueless i.e me, It could lead to a donation through paypal, Just sayin ;)

Last edited:

Uwish

Reaction score
So if I use this to create armor will I be able to use the armor online?

apdokern

Reaction score

It says "Module not found:MonsterHunterWorld.exe.
My Monster Hunter World exe has this exact name, so i dont know why its not found.

rdslive

Reaction score

You're right I did not know what I was doing I don't use LUA or CE daily or even as my job, doesn't mean you have to come across hostile and sound like a tosspot though. Although thank you for clarifying on what to do.

Ak120691

Reaction score

Using the kill all large monsters on map seems to crash my game when I try to return to town. Any idea?

Seems like whatever CE is changing is causing the game to crash because the values aren't what it expects. Is there a way to revert the changes after the monsters die?

Seems to crash when I try to leave the expedition, or when I try to open the World Map with M.

Last edited:

umbe90

Donor
Reaction score
Hey, just wondering - since everything worked for you - do you get sound effects when each cheat is activated?
Hey, i dont but bevause i silenced the program, otherwise it does make a sound of confirmation.

MrAntiFun

Staff member
Website Admin
Reaction score
Using the kill all large monsters on map seems to crash my game when I try to return to town. Any idea?

Seems like whatever CE is changing is causing the game to crash because the values aren't what it expects. Is there a way to revert the changes after the monsters die?

Seems to crash when I try to leave the expedition, or when I try to open the World Map with M.
The game uses anticheats that's why the game crashes .

Outgoingchart7

Reaction score
Yeah, the trainer doesn't seem to work anymore. I can't even activate the trainer. Oh well, MrAnti is on the Job!

Status
Not open for further replies.